~41~

Asteria rubbed her eyes as she sat up the next morning to find that she was not in her bed

Asteria rubbed her eyes as she sat up the next morning to find that she was not in her bed. She glanced around the dorm to see she was surrounded by sleeping Gryffindors.

"My fucking head." She sighed as she put her head in her hands. She then spun her legs off of the bed and onto the cold wooden floor before sneaking out of the dormitory.

"Crap." She hissed when she accidentally knocked a collection of crystals on the floor which made a loud bang. She fell to the floor and hurried to pick them all up. She quickly put them back on the bedside before hurrying out of the dorm.

She wandered down the stairs and noticed the record player by the window. Then she flicked through all the records which were stored under the table where the record player sat.

Her eyes widened when she only saw one Beatles record. "These guys are monsters." She muttered as she picked it up and placed the record down. She then carefully put the tonearm down so the music started to play.

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away," Asteria sang quietly, hoping to not wake anyone up however she did. She walked up and leaned on the back of the couch.

The door to the boys' arm opened and out stepped James. His hair was even messier then usual and his eyes were squinting. "Out of every record there, you played them." He said, his voice deep and groggy.

"Shhh Potter." She replied. "You're too hungover to remember anything." She added as he walked down the stairs.

"They broke up. They're done." James said with a smirk. "The Beatles will never be done." She replied. He chuckled as he started to walk towards her.

As he passed, she put her foot out so the Gryffindor boy tripped over them and was so tired that he was unable to catch himself. He stayed laying on his stomach before rested his chin on his hands so he could see the snickering girl leaving.

He glared at her, his eyes red from sleeping. She smirked in reply, humming the music as she went to push the portrait open. "I'm going to throw that record out the window." He threatened but she ignored and danced to the music as she left which made him chuckle and shake his head.