~45~

It was a bright and sunny summer afternoon at the Potter Manor

It was a bright and sunny summer afternoon at the Potter Manor. Growing up the stone walls was wisteria which bloomed purple flowers that stood out from the mossy brick.

The garden to the manor was beautiful with blooming flowers and neatly trimmed hedges which Euphemia took great pride in. The blades of grass were a bright emerald green and the sky was clear with soft clouds floating through the air.

Also located at the back of the garden was a Quidditch pitch which Euphemia had reluctantly agreed to when her son made the team in his 2nd year.

The older couple sat on a swinging chair that hung off one of the branches from a grand oak tea. Fleamont pushed up his silver glasses as he flicked through the daily prophet whilst his wife watched Sirius and James play Quidditch.

Remus and Peter were also in the garden, as they had been over almost every day throughout the summer. The tallest boy was sat on a chair with his legs crossed and a book in his hands whilst Peter was inspecting the colourful flowers in the garden.

"You cheat!" James exclaimed at the smirking dark-haired boy who scoffed. "Did not! Just accept that I'm better." He replied smugly which made James laugh ironically.

Fleamont furrowed his brow as he lifted up his hand and flicked it, making the two boys drenched in water which made them shriek loudly.

"That's not fair!" Sirius exclaimed. "We can't use magic!" James added as the two lowered to the ground and jumped off their broom.

"Pete, pass the watering can!" James then shouted, pointing at the blue watering can beside him. He picked up the cab which James ran to and grabbed.

Fleamont jumped up from the swinging chair as well as Euphemia who had to run holding up her dress slightly so she wouldn't trip. James quickly caught up with his parents and chucked the water out of the watering can but missed his father and soaked Euphemia.

"James Fleamont Potter!" The woman shrieked as she held up her arms. "You're in deep trouble now. She just full-named you." Remus said, glancing up from the book which made James' eyes widen before he started to run away from his mother who was hurrying after him.