~53~

Lily had invited Asteria to one of the study sessions she has with Remus which she agreed to

Lily had invited Asteria to one of the study sessions she has with Remus which she agreed to. The three students sat on the crimson couches in the common room by the fire.

Asteria leaned forward and picked up her cup of tea which she took a sip of before putting it back down on the coffee table.

Suddenly, their study session was interrupted by two loud Gryffindors. "Prongs is a genius!" Sirius exclaimed. "Have you been drinking again, Black?" Asteria asked which made James roll his eyes.

"He just came up with a prank on Snivellus. Are you coming Moony?" The Gryffindor asked with a hopeful look on his face but he shook his head. "You guys are boring." Sirius sighed as he collapsed on the couch beside the Hufflepuff and picked up her cup of tea which he spat out.

"Whiskey! You're not as boring as I thought." Sirius said with a smirk which made Lily and Remus stare at the red-faced Asteria. Sirius then quickly downed the rest of the drink. "Hey!" The Hufflepuff exclaimed but he had already drunk it all.

"Are you going to that Halloween party tonight?" Lily asked Asteria who shook her head. "Why not?" The redhead as with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm not really a party person. Also, last time I was drunk it didn't go so well." Asteria replied, feeling James' eyes on her.

"Oh come on," Lily begged the girl who let out a sigh. "Fine. But don't let me leave your sight." She replied before getting up and leaving the common room. "What do you think happened last time?" Sirius asked.

"Maybe she almost drowned in the lake," James suggested as he sat down beside Sirius and put his feet up on the coffee table.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria walked into the Gryffindor common room that night, pulling down her jumper as she did so. "Where's your costume?" Marlene asked the Hufflepuff. The Gryffindor students were all sat around the coffee table which was covered in bottles.

"I never agreed to a costume," Asteria replied before sitting on the arm of the chair Peter sat on. Sirius then passed around shots for everyone. Asteria tipped her head back as she drank the shot before putting the empty cup on the table.

The students continued to drink until all the bottles were empty. "Let's play truth or dare!" Dorcas exclaimed which made them all nod in agreement.

"Lily, truth or dare?" The Gryffindor asked. "Truth." She replied. "Will, you ever go out with James?" The messy-haired boy's eyes widened as he sat up in his seat. "Absolutely not," Lily answered which made him slump in his chair.

"Marlene, truth or dare?" The redhead asked the blonde girl. "Dare." Lily looked around in thought for a moment. "Do a handstand." Marlene jumped up before hurrying to the space behind the couch and kicked up. She was able to hold a handstand for a few moments before Peter sneezed which made her jump and fall over.

After getting up, she sat back down again. "Asteria, truth or dare?" She asked the Hufflepuff. "Truth," Asteria replied. "Who do you want to shag the most?" Marlene asked the girl.

"Your mum," Asteria replied which was followed by drunk laughter which made the other students sigh. They waited for the girl to stop but she kept on laughing.

"Right, I think that's enough for you." Lily sighed before walking the stumbling girl up to her dormitory.