~57~

Asteria's punishment was that she wasn't allowed to leave the manor all summer, and it was almost the end of August

Asteria's punishment was that she wasn't allowed to leave the manor all summer, and it was almost the end of August. She lay on her back in her bed one night when there was a sound that made her sit up.

She heard the sound again which made her push her covers off of her and furrow her eyebrows. The sound happened again and Asteria realized it was the sound of small pebbles hitting her window.

She crept out to the glass to see Dorcas, Marlene, and Lily standing in her garden. With a confused look, she opened the window and stuck her head out. "What are you doing here? My father is already planning Potter's death. Do you want to be next?" Asteria asked the girls.

"We haven't seen you all summer," Marlene told the girl. "I haven't seen anyone this summer." Asteira replied to the Gryffindor. "Come on. You need to get out of this spooky house." Dorcas said to the Hufflepuff who glanced back at her door.

She debated against it before giving in and jumping out of the window and jumping down from the roof. "We are bad influences."
Marlene laughed as the girls walked out of the garden. "No, it's you two," Lily replied.

-☘︎︎-

The four girls had walked towards the same village nearby and had stopped off at a cheap corner shop. "What we getting here?" Asteria asked. "Cigs and cider," Marlene replied.

"But you don't have an ID." The Hufflepuff said back. "Yes, I do." The Gryffindor smirked as she pulled out a fake ID. "Wait out here." Lily then ordered Dorcas and Asteria who nodded whilst they walked into the shop.

Not long after the two girls walked out of the shop. Marlene was already flipping her packet of cigarettes open after handing a pack of cider to Dorcas. In Lily's hand was a bag of sweets that Asteria had never seen before.

"What are these?" She asked as she picked one up. "Flying saucers." The redhead replied, throwing open into her mouth. She was reluctant at first but then threw the sweet into her mouth, cringing slightly at the sour sherbet inside.

"Nice right?" She nodded in reply before picking up another one and eating it. Marlene then led the girls to an empty park.

As it was night, it was difficult to see so Asteria walked into the slide which made her howl in pain. This made Dorcas laugh so hard that she collapsed onto the woodchip floor. Marlene quickly opened the can of cider and passed it to the Hufflepuff girl who accepted the drink and took a sip. Asteria quickly ran up the slide and sat at the top of it, her legs pulled up to her chest as she shivered in the cool summer air.

The girls then moved to the swings. Lily sat with the bag of sweets on her lap as Asteria pushed her gently. "My turn now!" She shouted, slightly tipsy already.

Lily hurried behind and started to push the Hufflepuff. "I'm going to jump!" She shouted. "No! Don't!" Dorcas shouted but she didn't listen and jumped off, hitting her face on the ground below.

"Oh! Asteria!" Lily shouted as Marlene laughed loudly at her. "We need to sober her up before she goes back and wakes them up." The redhead said as she helped her sit up.

"Come on." She then dragged the girl up and lead them all to the nearest shop, sitting her down on a bench outside. "Wait here," Lily ordered before coming back with a sausage roll which she handed to the girl.

"Shhh." Marlene hissed drunkenly as they approached the manor. Dorcas then stepped on a twig which snapped. "Silence soldier." The blonde girl ordered.

"Yes, sergeant." Forces replied as she saluted which made Lily roll her eyes and sigh. The four girls pushed through the bush which surrounded the manor and snuck over to where she had jumped down.

"Give me a boost." She ordered Marlene who held out her hands to boost her up onto the roof. "Night," Asteria said down before crawling up the room and pushing herself into the window which was still open.