~65~

"Where is she?" Dorcas asked as her, Lily and Marlene waited in the courtyard

"Where is she?" Dorcas asked as her, Lily and Marlene waited in the courtyard. Luckily, the redhead had gotten better just before the Gryffindor game to watch Marlene play.

Lily glanced up at the clock above. "We should go. I'm sure she'll meet us in the stands." She pointed out, seeing that the game was about to start. The girls then walked down the path to the pitch.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria was hurrying through the hallways of the castle to meet them in the courtyard. She had woken up late so she was still pulling down her shirt and brushing her fingers through her hair as she quickly walked.

But as she hurried around the corner, she bumped into someone. As they were also running, she fell to the ground and landed on her leg, which had twisted as she fell. "Watch you dickhead!" She shouted when she looked up to see James.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he held out his hand to help her up. "I can't feel my leg! I swear, Porter, if I need my leg cut!" She shouted as she cringed at the sight of her already swollen leg.

"I think you're being a bit dramatic." He replied which made her glare at him. "Okay. I'll help you up." He sighed as he bent down and held her up onto on foot, allowing her to wrap her arm around his shoulder.

"I'm going to be late to the game." He complained. "Should of thought about that before breaking my leg." She hissed back through the pain. "I didn't do it on purpose!" He exclaimed.

Asteria slowly hopped down the hallway but James was becoming impatient as his game was about to start. Suddenly, he lifted her up with one arm under her legs and the other around her back.

"Hey! I can hop!" The Hufflepuff exclaimed. "Not fast enough." James replied before walking quickly to the hospital wing.

When they reached the wing, he carefully sat her down on one of the beds. He thought about leaving then however he felt bad so he sat down on the bed beside her.

"Are you not running to your game?" She asked with a confused look. "It's only a game. I'll wait until Madam Pomfrey is finished with you." He replied which made her smile slightly.

The two students waited as the Matron inspected her leg. "It only looks like a sprain and doesn't look bad enough to use magic. Just keep off it today." Madam Pomfrey informed her.

"Great. Can I go now?" James asked which made the Matron turn to look at him. "Miss Parkinson needs someone to look after her today." She told the boy.

"Can't you do that?" He asked. "I have other students to look after, Mr Potter. You seem like a suitable candidate to look after her today." She replied to the student.

James let out a huff, rolling his eyes at the smirking Asteria. Madam Pomfrey then handed the girl some crutches and watched the two walk out.

"Slow down!" She ordered as she struggled keeping up with James. "Hurry up then." James replied.

"Calm down. I know you love Quidditch but you did break my leg." She replied as he stopped and huffed, waiting for her to catch up.

"You didn't break it. It's sprained." The Gryffindor replied. "Same thing." She spoke with a shrug.

The pair reached the common room and James helped her to sit down at the crimson couch. James then collapsed beside her.

"Why are you sitting down? I want a tea." She ordered which made him roll his eyes. "Honey instead of sugar!" She shouted as he pushed the portrait open and stepped out.

Asteria let out a sigh of boredom as she waited for him to get back. Then, from the corner of her eye, she noticed the record player.

She pushed herself up and hopped over to it, holding onto the windowsill as she looked through the records.

"Aha." She said quietly when she found a Beatles record. She put it on, humming to the music as she sat back down at the couch.

The portrait then swung open and James walked in. "This crap," He huffed which made her gasp. "I can't believe you said that!" She dramatically exclaimed which made him roll his eyes.

"Thanks." She said as he handed her the cup of tea. "Now dance." James froze still at her request. "I can't dance to the music so you have to." She added.

"Really?" He asked with raised eyebrows. She nodded firmly which made him sigh before awkwardly dancing.

His messy dark hair hit his eyes as he shook his head. The music was so loud that he didn't hear the portrait open and the rest of the Marauders and girls walk in.

"Prongs? What are you doing?" He froze still before turning around to see them all staring at him. His face went red with embarrassment whilst Asteria snickered.