Sanzu // Catch feelings

Warning: Smut

"Going home already?" Sanzu said as he puffs his cigarette

"Going home already?" Sanzu said as he puffs his cigarette. He's standing on his balcony so the smoke won't smell in his room. He knows that I don't like the smell of cigarettes sticking in my clothes.

I am getting dressed. We just had sex. This is our setup. We call each other when we well... Horny, I go to his apartment, Have sex and go home after.

We're fuck buddies.

We've been FUBU for almost four years now. It's started when I was just 21 years old and he's 23. I met him at the club. We talked and I discovered that he's looking the same thing as me. No commitment just sex. He's good looking so why not? The scars in his lips are the one who turns me on. Then it clicked.

"Yeah. What else are we gonna do? Talk about our struggles in life and cry to each other?"

"You're cruel you know." He said as he chuckles and puff another smoke.

"I know," I smirk. I walk towards him still in my lingerie and took his cigarette. I put it in his ashtray. "This thing will kill you in the future."

"Are you starting to care about me?" He said in a teasing voice.

"I just don't want to lose a good fuck buddy."

"So you're telling me I'm good at bed?"

"Compared to my co-workers? Yes."

"I'm flattered." He bows at me like an Idiot.

I walk back inside to continue getting dressed. He then hugs me from behind.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep here?" He said planting kisses on my naked back.

"Stop that or I won't contact you anymore."

He let go and raise his hands like he was surrendering.

"Okay.. okay you win," he said.

*******

I am at the mall buying some things for my apartment. I need new towels and bedsheets. I'm busy minding my own business when my eyes catch rosy pink-colored hair. He stands out in the crowd.

It's Sanzu.

I just watch him. I saw someone clung to his arms. She looks cute and young. He pats her head and they continue to walk.

I don't know what's gotten into me but I followed them. Wait, his relationship is none of my business. Besides he always told me that he has a lot of girlfriends so it no big deal... But seeing him with someone with my on eyes hits different.

"Stop this Y/N this is just a waste of time." I said to myself and turn around but I can't step forward.

Argh! What's going on with me? This is why I don't want to get attach with them. I don't want to be like this.