026

Chapter Twenty-six - press conference.

Press conference was today and Vinnie seemed more nervous than he was before. As he drove the car I felt his nervousness while he squeezed my hand.

"Vinn, you're stopping the blood circulation in my hand" I said as Vinnie looked down at our hands and noticed my now pale colored hand that was holding his.

Vinnie immediately relaxed his hand "Oh sorry." He said

"It won't be that bad Vinn, all you have to do is answer a few questions." I said trying to comfort him.

"I'm just hoping they won't ask questions about us" Vinnie muttered

"That doesn't really have anything to do with the fight, I'm guessing they won't say a word about it."

"You never know, I heard some of the questions were some from the fans. And if you're aware of the fans" He paused "they might've slipped some questions about us in there"

"Just tell the truth without giving too much details" I suggested as we pulled into a parking lot "I mean just tell them what you would tell paparazzi" I said

"we'll see" Vinnie sighed "sorry about your hand soph" he said and lifted my hand up and kissed it

"aw thanks v"

as I got out of the car, I grabbed my mask and my phone from the small compartment attatched on the car door. I closed the door and walked to the enterance where all the paparazzi were taking pictures of the people coming in. I was used to all the cameras and flashes in my face but sometimes it was a bit overwhelming, of course I wasn't like other people who grew up in the spotlight. I only started getting pictures and questions when I moved to L.A.

"There's rumors all over social media that you and Vinnie Hacker are dating, is it true?" One paparazzi asked

"We are actually not dating, but Vinnie and I are good friends" I said and smiled as I slowly made it inside where a few people from the media are setting up their cameras and talking to one another. I felt a hand press on my shoulder so I quickly turned aroundand saw that it was Noah and Nailea trying to get my attention

"Oh hey Nai" I said and gave Nailea a hug, I then pulled away and gave Noah a friendly hug. "Thought you'd be with Dixie"

"She didn't want to come, Nailea on the other hand, had been asking what time we were leaving because she was excited to see you" noah said as I chuckled

"But we were at the beach all day yesterday, what's so exciting about seeing me today?"

"Oh trust me, if Charli didn't stop me I would barged into your hotel room last night." Nailea smiled as she looked around for anyone near "I've been wondering what happens between you and Vinnie when you two are alone" Nailea whispered to me as she smirked.

"You would've watched us fuck" I said as a joke

"No way, you two used protection right?" Noah asked

"I was joking Noah" I said over my mask as Nailea giggled beside him.

A few minutes later the conference had started, people from both Team Youtube and Team Tiktok were introduced to the press. I never thought that I would be coming to one of these but here I am, standing next to Noah and Nailea listening and watching the press conference. Everyone had a turn talking, with the interference of a few people butting in while somepeople were talking. But when it was Vinnie and Deji's turn to speak, some questions that I never thought would be ever asked in this conference were asked to Vinnie.

"Hey hey, besides all this, Deji you were caught talking about the relationship of Vinnie and Sophia Hudson" Fousey said. I stayed calm, knowing that Vinnie already knew what he was doing. I noticed Vinnies knuckles turning white as his grip onto the microphone tightened.