𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡ᰔ
☀︎𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿
𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𖠘

๛𝗰𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘅𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
๛𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆𝗻 𝘅 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 ᰔ

𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗩
y/n woke to connies hold laid under a forest green comforter, she was entirely dressed too, well actually just a hoodie and sweats no under garments, connie behind her like he was an attachment to her body.

his bare chest pumping, she twisted over to face him, her eyes met with his chest, the artwork displayed over his pecks.

slowly bringing her hand up, her finger tracing over the design lightly, she remembered the ring on her finger smiling softly, she turned a bit letting her right arm slip up and pull it off, moving it to her index finger.

now she really had a grin as she went back to tracing over the skeleton rib cage with a heart behind it, she flattened her hand out like a starfish over the heart outline, "just like you" she whispered because of how she mimicked the way he wore his ring.

constance let a small hum as he felt himself wake up to the ticklish feeling against his skin. her nails running over each detailed line. he let out a small snort before shaking his head and his eyes opened slowly to the girl in his arms.

she giggled as she played sleep and scooted into his arms even more. he really didn't care as long as he could hold her so his grip tightened and they remained cuddled.

though it wouldn't last long because once connie's awake theres no right back to sleep, he groaned flipped over letting the girl out of his hold but she came right behind him, her head popping up onto his shoulder and her arms coming around his stomach.

"toda las mañanas" he groaned while the girl kissed to his cheek smiley. she flipped around to check her phone while he slid from bed to the bathroom.

translation; 'every morning'

when he came back to check his phone she went to the bathroom next, though it was a full blown work out for her, legs shaky as she walked even kind of sore but after a lil bit of silence and separation you were back under his arm before checking the muted main gc.

JORDAN & SIMONE >>

jonnie
y/n we're all having a lil brunch? at the park
u comin?

jean
you too connie me and armin going

y/n
no

malia
whattt whyyy?

jonnie
BITCH it wasnt a question come on

y/n
no
i cant

malia
why
why
why

jonnie
literally why the fuck not
cause connie wont go?
ur precious little baby😫😫😫
bitch dsmnb😒

y/n
one voice message*
"BITCH I CANT FUCKING WALK THATS WHY
OK I CANT WALK
ARE YOU HAPPY?
CONSTANCE STOP FUCKING LAUGHING!!"