14: Going back to the jujutsu tech

Bishamon's POV

I stared down at the now gloomy (y/n).

The human boy Junpei tried to cheer him up but failed.

A few minutes ago

"Ummm sorry (y/n)-san but I think I'm just going to live in my house and go to my original high school I do like the idea of going to jujutsu high but...
I want to take care of the house my mom and I stayed." Junpei said.

"Oh.. okay."

--

"Not only your body turn into a child but even your brain turn into a child oh wait you were always childish." I said while drinking the tea the human man nanami made.

"Oh right I almost forgot, Bishamon Don't tell the other gods about me." (Y/n) said getting out of his gloomy mode.

"And why is that? They already might go heard about you getting an punishment and they might mostly Kofuku will come here anytime now." I said while crossing my arms.

"Well they Don't know I'm a child right now so please don't tell them or even yukine." He said while looking st me.

'Why does he look so cute, if he wasn't an idiot I would have hug him right now, what am I thinking!'

I blushed in embarrassment I looked away.

"What ever." I said trying to cool my self.

"(Y/n)! I got a text message from gojo sensei." Yuji the human (y/n) takes care of said while walking in the living room.*right now they are at ebisu's place Bishamon asked enkidu who is in USA if she could stay there with some others.*

"Oh really? What did he say?" (Y/n) asked while tilting his head.

'Damn it why does he have to be cute.' I thought I slapped myself for thinking that.

Your POV

Yuji told me that gojo texted him that he could come back to the jujutsu tech.

"Junpei are you sure about it?" I asked him the last time.

He smiled and nodded.

"Okay then but call me if you need anything or If some curses are trying to attack you." I said while looking up.

Being in a child form is weird.. junpei was shorter then me but now i think my neck might break.

Junpei grabbed his stuff and walked out of the place.

"I will let few of my regalias stay by his side for a while if you're worried that much." Bishamon said while picking me up from the ground.

?? Why is she hugging me like I'm a child..

"Thanks." I Thanked her.

I could see she was blushing but I didnt know why *hey your not the god of love and also your not used to the word love.*

"Ummm.. Bishamon can you let go now." I said to her she looked surprised and dropped me.

"Oww! Hey why did you drop me?!" I asked.

"Tch I'm going now." She said before walking away.

"Geez What's with her."

"(Y/n) I packed all of my stuff." Yuji said while walking to me holding a bag.

I touched the bag making it disappear.

Well it didnt disappear I teleported it to yuji's room at jujutsu tech.

"(Y/n) can I ask you something?" Yuji asked while helping me packing my stuff which was mostly snacks.

I nodded.

"You canceled the soul connection right? Can you umm not do it again?" He asked.

"..... 😢😢 did you hate it when I made a soul connection with you?" I asked fake crying.

"Oh no no no I didnt hate i was just worried since I might get hurt a lot because I ate sukuna's finger and I Don't want to see you get hurt." Yuji said

'Yuji he is so kind! He is a angel😇.' I thought

I stopped fake crying and smiled.

"Don't worry yuji I already found a way to protect you while not getting hurt." I said.

"Really?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah my punishment was turn into a child and also banned from using soul connection, but also I had gotten a prize from saving people." I said while standing on top of a chair🤴🤴 yuji set me on while he was putting my snacks in a bag.

"Really? Wow what is it?"

"Hehe it's a secret." I said while trying to get down from the chair.

'My legs are too short😥.' I thought.

--

Time skip
At jujutsu tech

Yuji's POV

"Welcome back yuji, nanami and.. who is that kid?" Gojo asked.

I looked down at (y/n) who was busy counting coins he found while walking.

"(Y/n)." I answered.

".... really?"

"Really."

Gojo picked up (y/n).

"Hey put me down I'm not done counting.. oh hey gojo."

"Yup It's (y/n) hey (y/n) what happened to you?" Gojo asked while carefully putting him down.

"Long story short it's a punishment." (Y/n) said and went back to counting.

😅😅

"I'll explain." I said.

--

End of this chapter

I need ideas!! ..and sorry for not updating a lot of stories...

You guys okay with being in love with Bishamon?