𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57

I went into the dining room to see a pot of tea. I smiled and went and poured myself a cup and started drinking it.

'Why does this taste so good!?' I thought drinking more. After a while I had already had 7 cups of it.

"Hey Y/n wh- AAAAAAH!!!" Shinobu screamed. "What's wrong?" I signed as I shivered a bit. "Please don't tell me you drank that tea" Shinobu said.

"Yeah I did I had seven cups! can you make more?" I signed. "Y/n come on" Shinobu said grabbing my hand and running into the bathroom.

"Stay right here! I'll be back don't move!" Shinobu said running out of the bathroom. After a while she came back with Aoi.

"Y/n I'm going to need you to throw up okay" Aoi said. "I don't know how" I signed. "Ok um DRINK THIS!!" She said holding out some medicine to me.

I drank it and gave the cup back to Aoi. Suddenly I felt like I needed to Throw up so I turned to the toilet.

After I was done they looked inside the toilet. "IT'S NOT PURPLE!!?" Shinobu yelled. "What are you looking for?" I signed.

"The tea you drank had lots of wisteria in it" Aoi said. "AM I GONNA DIE!?" I signed. "We don't know you need to be monitored 24/7 until we know you're okay" Aoi said.

"You also can't eat or drink anything! not even a little!" Shinobu said flushing the toilet. "NO!" I signed.

"Yes let's go" Aoi said. "Can you guys please stop screaming" Obanai said. "No Y/n might die!" Shinobu said.

"Why?" Obanai said. "She drank tea with Wisteria in it" Aoi said. "Do you have a death wish idiot!!?" Obanai said glaring at me.

"STOP!! I didn't know!!" I signed. "Yeah sure" Obanai said narrowing his eyes at me. "Wait! I think I can get the wisteria out of me!" I signed.

"Ho-" Obanai stopped when I suddenly lit my whole body up in purple fire. "AAH!! SHE'S ON FIRE GET WATER!!" Aoi yelled.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL!!?" Obanai yelled. "No!" I signed. I let the fire go and shook my head.

"It's not working very well it's already in my blood stream" I signed. "You can tell!?" Shinobu said.

"Yes" I signed. "We could tie up the area the wisteria is in so it doesn't spread!" Aoi said. "It's already in 30% of my blood" I signed.

"Once it reaches her heart she'll die" Obanai said. "NO! WE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN WE'LL FIND A SOLUTION!!" Shinobu yelled.

*A few hours later*

SHINOBU'S POV

"She's gonna die" Tomioka said. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled throwing a bandage at his head. "We just need a solution" Mitsuri said.

"We've literally thought of everything!!" Aoi said. "So like you don't have any magical medicines that can get us out of this!?" Sanemi said.

"No that's not how it works" Aoi said. "Why did you make Wisteria tea anyway?" Kyojuro asked. "Because I can!" I said.

"Y/n how much of your blood stream has the wisteria taken up?" Obanai asked. "What's wrong with her eyes?" Tomioka said.

"AAAH!! SHE'S DYING!!" Aoi yelled. "There's something wrong with my eyes!" Y/n signed. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm blind" Y/n signed. Muchiro went and and snapped his fingers in front of Y/n's ears. "Muchiro she can't see she's can hear" Kyojuro said.

"Oh I forgot" Muchiro said. "Y/n it's okay! don't panic you're gonna be okay!" Aoi said. "Can't you do that creepy thing where you can do anything without seeing?" Tomioka said.

"BUT I'M BLIND NOW!!" Y/n signed. "Y/n lay down on your back" Obanai said. Y/n laid down and Obanai put some eyedrops in her eyes.

"This most likely wont work" Aoi said. "Hey my vision is coming back!" Y/n signed. "You were saying" Obanai said.

Y/N'S POV

"My vision is all blurry and the wisteria is in 60% of my blood stream" I signed. "That's bad" Muchiro said.

"No way" Sanemi said sarcastically. I watched as my vision completely cleared up. "How many fingers am I holding up" Obanai asked.

"3" I signed. "Good" He said. I squinted as the room started to get a bit brighter. Then suddenly weird things started appearing around everyone.

"Who's that?" I signed before pointing to the girl standing next to Shinobu. She was taller than her and was wearing the same Haori as her she also had the same butterfly clip as Kanao.

"Who is she pointing at?" Mitsuri said. "There's a girl standing next to Shinobu" I signed. "Are you okay? that's Mitsuri" Giyu said.

"No there's another girl! she has black hair!" I signed. The girl looked at me in confusion. "You're not suppose to be able to see me" She said.

"Stop that's so creepy!" Aoi said. "I'm not joking!" I signed. "Stop that's not funny" Shinobu said looking left then right.

"We're not doing that Today Y/n" Giyu said narrowing his eyes at me. That's when I saw a boy wearing a Haori that had the same design of the right side of Giyu's Haori.

"You too there's a boy next to you!" I signed. Giyu looked left then right. "Stop" He said. "I'm not lying you never believe me you're too emo!" I signed.

"I'm gonna die and no one believes that I'm seeing these people!" I signed. "Die?" The boy said. Suddenly they disappeared.

"They're gone!" I signed. "Yeah and Tomioka's not depressed" Sanemi said. "This is why I like Obanai the best!" I signed.

"WHAT!?" Shinobu and Giyu yelled. "What?" Shinobu said looing at Giyu. "What?" He said. "Well I'm dying so I might as well tell the truth" I signed.

"I knew it was me" Obanai said. "What?" Everyone else said. "I thought it was Tomioka" Mitsuri said.

"I thought it was Kyojuro" Giyu said. "I thought it was Shinobu" Kyojuro said. "ME TOO!!" Shinobu yelled.

"I thought it was me" Sanemi said crossing his arms. "Isn't he the one always threatening to kill you!?" Shinobu said.

"You guys realize I was joking right? I just wanted to see your reactions" I signed. "Oh thank god" Sanemi said.

"Ok but who is it?" Shinobu asked. "Ghost" I signed. "Why was I left out of this conversation😢" Muchiro said.

"Because you always forget everything" Sanemi said. "No- wait what did you say again?" Muchiro said.

"Did you call me your favorite!?" I looked over to see Yoriichi. "What!? no I didn't!!" I signed. "Yes you did I heard you... wait I mean saw" Yoriichi said.

"Shut up old man!" I signed. "So I guess you hate me" Giyu said. "No not you!" I signed. "You didn't see anything! I absolutely hate you!" I signed.

"How about now" He said handing me a donut. "Of course you're my favorite!" I signed before taking the donut.

"Hey wait the wisteria is gone" I signed. "Like that?" Aoi said. I nodded. "Anyways Ghost is my favorite so bye!" I signed.

_______________________________
HELLO! I'm leaving for camp for the rest of the week so here is this double update! I'll be back soon!Thank you so much for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈