Ch. 19

Payton's POV

( 👇🏾 Summer )

Liked by You, Thereal_Antwop, and 3,265 others

Its_summerstime: It's a Sinning Summer😈😏! It's going down tonight at V Live w/ me and my girl @CharmingSin Come turn up with us tonight or be one of dem lame ass m'fers that gotta hear about it😂

* Only A Few Sections Left Available *

                            - Comments -

Dre_Dinero: 🤤🤤

CharmingSin: 😍😏😮‍💨But yeah what my bitch said come fuck with us tonight😈!

Thereal_Antwop: 😍😍😍

" You ready fa tonight?" Summer asked me.

" Yeah, I guess. I still can't believe that Melvin offered us to be the two main dancers. When we haven't even been dancing that long."

" I can. We might be the youngest dancers in the club, but best believe we the best dancers in there. Which is why he wanted us to be the mainhead liners fa the V Live All Ballers Experience." Summer said.

The V Live All Ballers Experience was one of Memphis hottest events. Every year it's always packed out. Memphis hottest rappers, trappers, and ballers come out. Everybody who's known and balling all under one roof. Which of course brings out all of the females who wanna catch a baller themselves.

" I just don't got time to be beefin with Passion and China weird asses. Cause you know they was mad cause Melvin didn't pick them. They feel like since they Vets they was suppose to be the mainhead liners." Summer said rolling her eyes.

Passion and China was two other older strippers that worked with us. Before me and Summer started working there they were the best dancers there, and we basically took over once we came in. So, of course them and the rest of the girls don't like us. They feel like Melvin show us favoritism, but he really don't. It's just we're the ones bringing money in the club cause we known in Memphis.

" Honestly, I'm not worried bout nun of dem hoes. Cause I don't plan on stripping as long as they have. Once I'm comfortable financially, I'm outta there. Cause I know we gone make hella racks tonight, and if any bitch feel some type of way. We can always meet up afterwards and shoot the one." I said nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.

" Bitch, please ole boy ain't going fa nun of dat fighting shit." Summer said laughing.

" Girl, please if I wanna fight a bitch Bando better get his ass out the way if he know what's best fa him." I laughed.

" Actually, I was talking bout Shiesty nem, but him too."

" Don't start. Shiesty is not my nigga. We just friends that's it." I said shaking my head.