𝟤𝟥 | 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖭𝗈 𝖶𝖺𝗒 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖺

❝ 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"For the last fucking time I am NOT telling you who, what and where my sister or parents are you pieces of sh-" Another hand slaps me across the face

"For the last fucking time I am NOT telling you who, what and where my sister or parents are you pieces of sh-" Another hand slaps me across the face. Number seventeenth to be accurate.

A few hours ago after they beat me up for who knows how long, I remembered about the ring I was wearing that had a tracking chip on it. I had to wait, I believe an hour or two, so I could whisper the code word that had been embedded in the chip along with the name of Cassandra's software.

I've had it on for a few minutes now so I'm hoping the three of them, Cassandra, Ryan and Serenity, caught onto my location going off. "Plus it was a really bad move on you for trying to manipulate Grayson into thinking you had my sister."

"Your sister is probably just as naive as you are." I crack a smile and look down at the ground. These idiots have no idea what Serenity will do to them once she gets her hands on them.

"We shall see then." I get another slap across my cheek. At this point I don't even feel it, my cheeks are so numb now.

They begin to walk to the door to leave the room but before they get another step in, I decide I want to mess with them. "You boys should sleep with one eye open and be sure to travel in groups...even though y'all will still get killed by her."

They all stay silent and walk out of the room before slamming it shut and leaving me here alone. I start looking around the room to see if there are any exits I can possibly go through if I'm first able to get this rope untied from my wrists. The circulation in my wrist is currently being cut from the rope around them. My hands are far apart from one another and being held up my rope and my forearms are in cuffs which are attached to the wall.