𝟤𝟦 | 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁

❝ 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Surprise." I say, cracking a smile before I go back to my serious face. I walk up to the four of them, "I need to get through please so excuse me."

Aria, Jayden and Samuel move to the side, still in shock but I'm stopped from taking another step when I feel a firm grip on my arm. I turn around and glare at Elijah.

"Elijah."

"You are not going to fucking get out of my sight. For all I know you could be a spy, planning to kill me. Let's face it, you really do have secrets you've been hiding from me for a long time. After all, you're La Diabla."

"Elijah, let me make one thing fucking clear. You do not fucking order me around. I'm the one who gives orders to myself. Now if you'll excuse me-" I harshly pull away my arm from his grip. "I need to go see my sister after not seeing her for a full day." I turn around and begin sprinting down the hallways I came from, I'm guessing everyone else is following behind me as well.

When I get to the room, Grayson is holding Odette in his arms while Natalie is holding a cloth against Odette's abdomen. I rush over to Cass and Ryan and hand them my weapons I have on me. I don't want to risk hurting Odette with any of my weapons while I hold her.

"Ryan?"

"Cassandra?"

Aria and Jayden say and I nod my head at the twins towards Aria and Jayden to let them know it's okay to go talk to them.

"Odette!" I bend down and move the hair out of my sister's face.

"Seren- shit-"