|24|

"Are you ready for this?" He asked in the the mic he was wearing since they can't hear each other's voice because of the loud bulging sound of the helicopter they were rinding on the way to the city of Pines, Baguio.

She never thought Deckard was this rich. The chopper was customized with a jet black color and gold interior.... It looks like Luca is riding her sugar daddy's helicopter.

"What? Zimzalabim?" biro niya.

"Three minutes left and we're ready to land love birds, so buckle the fuck up until we land." Igor hissed kaya napabuntong hinginga nalang si Deckard at binatukan ng mahina ang ulo ni Igor.

Lucreszia is excited, seeing her mom's promise to her is finally coming true because of Deckard's sweet concerns. It felt like the problems around them is already lifting and pops up by the smiley faces they showed to each other.

"Excited much kitten?" Hindi niya mapigilan ang pagbigay ni Deckard ng isang mapusok na halik sa bibig nito hanggang nag dilaan sila sa loob ng bibig ng dalaga.

Igor slightly cough a little when he heard their moans thru the mic and it gives shiver in his spine.

Super clingy alert

"We are officialy in typhoon city lads, stop smooching around.... Fucking sick."

"Typhoon? It's Baguio a-hole." Deckard rant at him and carry Luca in a bridal style without her permission so she screamed in a joyous tone and kiss the tip of his nose.

I hope we could stay like this forever.....

"What are you thinking again?" Deckard poke her thoughts when he called her out then went to another mansion who have a similar architactures at his mansion that they were living on, but this is just the little version of it.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking what can we do at our three day vacation here.... This city seems vast at a lot of outdoor activity." She said then look at the nice view when Deckaard put her back to her feet. It have thousands of city lights that was now glowing since the moon will be risen up in any hours.

She was magnified to the fact that every single details about what her mom describe this beautiful city was real. It is indeed gorgeous.

"So what are we going to do first?" She asked excitedly that it made the whole room lit to her eagerness to explore the city.

Deckard then place his hands to his knees and look at her with the same height and asked. "What do you want to do first?"

"I want to ride a horse! Like horseback rinding or stuffs. I look it thru the internet and also I want to eat bulalo here and Futomaki and grilled ube cheese because my mom told me it was great! Can we try all of that?" She asked then bit the upper side of her lips as she crawled nto his arms, looking at her man with full prudent.

"Of course we can do that for our two days stay here at Baguio." Right, about that. A lot of things happen to them between her and his family problems that they can only take a super short break. So instead of one week in heaven, they make it into thre days.

"Then where should we go first?"

"At the backyard." simpleng sagot ng binata na nagpatitig ni Luca sa kanya sa mahaba na minuto.

"B-Backyard? I-I thought, we a-are gonna have-" She id not finished uttering the words she saying when he quickly grab her hands and playfully drag her to te backyard.

Her eyes immediately rose up to flames when she saw the backyard Deckard was reffering to.

It was to big to call the place a backyard! It looks like their hacienda.... A maximum version of their Hacienda that her mother owned. The land is covered by the beautiful bermuda grass with lots of pine trees scattered in it.