𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

"What are you like around strippers Eddie?"

✰✰✰

"Oh, honey no". Addison Cullen's voice was a barely audible whisper as she watched the very painful scene of Bella Swan trying and failing to walk in her wedding shoes, which happened to be a pair of gorgeous high-heels, which also happened to be the exact shoes the human shouldn't wear due to her insane clumsiness but Addison and Alice were supportive maids of honor "you just have to break them in". 

"I've been breaking them in for three days... can't I just go barefoot?" Bella suggested not feeling very confident in herself but her words only made Alice's eyes widen with horror "absolutely not".

"I've been thinking it's a little much, you know? the dress and the shoes, and all of this". Addison placed her hand on Bella's shoulder with a comforting smile knowing that the human was beginning to get wedding jitters. "Don't worry Bells, everyone gets wedding jitters, it's completely normal but Alice and I have  everything under control, tommorow will be absolutely perfect. Why else would you chose us as your maids of honor?" 

Bella nodded taking a deep breath, Addison and Alice had everything completely covered and under control...

✰✰✰

Emmett appeared in front of the twins carrying a long tree trunk in need of direction "where do you want them, twin bosses?" Addison's finger pointed at the spot the tree belonged at without even looking away from Bella as they swapped out the hee...

Emmett appeared in front of the twins carrying a long tree trunk in need of direction "where do you want them, twin bosses?" Addison's finger pointed at the spot the tree belonged at without even looking away from Bella as they swapped out the heels for her worn converse, "on either side of the aisle". "What aisle?" Rosalie asked from behind her husband also carrying a huge chunk of wood "does no one have vision other than Addie and Me?" Alice questioned storming off the porch to boss around the family.

"Some advice, if you wanna get used to walking in heels, wear them around the house while doing normal chores like washing dishes or making dinner,  brushing your teeth, packing, trust me it'll help with your balance... now if you'll excuse me I need to go boss around my father and husband". Isabella watched as Addison rushed over to Jasper and Carlisle with a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips, she really did chose the best maids of honor...