Dinner with The hype house| Chapter 2

Noah's POV:
I run upstairs to see Dixie on her bed practicing her lines. "Yes i think it's better for both of us I-" Is what I heard untill I walked in "Dixie damelio?!?" I said practically running to her. "Oh hey you again" She said putting her papers down. "Uh yeah sorry to interrupt" I said sitting on the other side of her bed. "No it's fine, what's up?" She said looking at me. "Oh I'm looking for my sister I saw her run in here so..." I said making eye contact. I saw Dixie look under the bed like if shed been talking with someone. She shot her head back up "Nope she's not In here" She laughed nervously. "First of all Your a bad liar... Second I know she's here so speak up or I'll have to look all over you room" I said looking at her seriously.

Dixie's POV:
"Damn" I said. He sounded like chase when ever I have a boy over and don't tell him..So basically overprotective. Charli was under the bed signaling me not to say anything but like Noah said I'm a horrible liar so..."She's under the bed!" I said fast and covering my mouth at the same time. "I knew it!" Noah said about to look under the bed. "Dix dinners ready!" Chase yelled. Phew saved by the bell "Hey how about you come eat dinner and we can look for her later!" I said trying to save Charli "Ughhh fine I guess" He said getting up. He left and ran downstairs I looked at Charli. "You better go hide in chases room or something" I said putting my papers on my desk. "Are you serious! If Noah found me in a boys room he'd kill me!" She said getting out from my bed. I laughed "Then hide in ivys room" I said leaving. Ivys Vinnie and Nais kid me and Vinnie are both best friends and have been since we were 3. I love ivy and I love watching here. I'm about to walk downstairs when I hear crying coming from ivy's room I walk to her room and pick her up "What's wrong iv" I said picking her up. I walk downstairs and immediately Noah looks at me. "So..you have a kid?" He said in a confused tone. "No.. No no! Woah no! This is my sister and best friends kid ivy" I said giving ivy to Vinnie. "Hi baby girl" Vinnie said giving her a little kiss on her forehead. I take a Picture and post it on Instagram.

@Dixie damelio: Someone give me a baby  🥺💕 @Vinnie hacker

@Taylor holder: Cute
@Nailea damelio: Omfg there so precious!
^So precious  💕💕💕
@Dixies.fan: Awwww
@Imjoshrichards: Aw cute <3

Noah's POV: I got a notification that Dixie had posted so I checked it out "Someone give me a baby 🥺💕" Was the caption. I'd so give Dixie a baby i just need to ask her out but first I need to be her friend first. Dixie looked up from her phone "So what we eati-" She got interrupted. A little boy came downstairs. "Mommy!" The little boy yelled looking for his mom "Yeah bud?" Dixie said. Did Dixie have a kid?
Dixie's POV:
I looked at Noah questioning him self in a way. Rightttt Noah thinks I have a kid.. I don't it's just my mom was never around for me or any of my siblings so Alex (it's short for Alexander) looks up to me! Noah looks at me "You have a kid?" I was waiting for that "No he's my little brother" I said picking Alex up. "Oh ok" Noah said sitting in a empty seat. We all eat and Now Charli and Noah are about to leave.