Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner

3rd POV

In the country of Dominican Republic on the road is a truck and it is dragging five gas tankers but behind the tankers is one car and two trucks in the front is a black Buick Grand National, behind it is a red and black Chevy C-10 trucks all heading towards the gas tankers inside the car is Dom and Letty.

Dom raise the radio said, "All right, we're good to go" He lower the radio looks at Letty "You got this" Letty smiles said, "You bet your ass, bubba" They kiss before Letty lean back "Let's make some money" She climbs out of the car and gets on the roof while Dom drives forward Letty slides to the front Dom raise his radio said "Everyone in position"

Dom drives faster while in the red truck is a man name Han next to him is a girl name Cara eating Han raise the radio said "Well, I thought we'd be robbin' banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere" Letty hearing this said, "Down here gas is gold, bubba" She smiles while in the last truck is a couple of guys name Rico and Teg.

Teg raise the radio speak Spanish "Yeah, but banks don't move" Rico laughs looks at Tego and speak Spanish "Anytime you get near a bank we have to break your ass out of prison" Then Rico speaks English "Give me that" He grabs the radio making a feedback squeals while Dom said "Kill the chatter"

Letty holding on "Game time" Letty said, "I wouldn't piss him off, guys" Once close Letty gets up and jumps onto the ladder and start to climb while Dom move his car driving pass the tankers towards the front as the driver watch listening to a man singing in Spanish on the radio then Dom moves in front of the truck.

The driver shakes his head then a noise got his attention looks to see his pet lizard there Driver speak Spanish "Yeah, yeah, I hear you" He lowers the bar "Quieres" The lizard took a bite making the Driver pull back "Hey, you greedy bitch" Dom look raise his radio said "Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit hard and fast"

Letty climbs up the ladder "We got four 'K' left before the downgrade" They make a turn as the Driver honk the horn while Han presses the pedal shift gears gaining speed then turn his wheel around making the truck spin and set to revers now driving backwards while Cara climbs out through the back window pulling up a hook as Han watch.

Cara pushes the hook, and it lands on the connecter Cara yells "Locked and loaded" Han smiles while Letty jumps on the hook landing on it while the driver looks at his side mirror to see nothing behind him as Letty climbs and holds on the ladder, she pulls out a nozzle, the Driver look forward as Dom sways in front.

The Driver raise his hand getting frustrated honks his horn as Dom smiles looks at him mirror while Letty aims the nozzle at the connecter and sprays Liquid Nitrogen on the connecter freezing it as the Driver keeps honking his horn at Dom who stays in front of the truck.

Letty keeps spraying until she stops grunts while putting on the hose back on her strap and pull out a hammer Letty said, "This is all you, Han" Letty kneel down and use the hammer to destroy the hook and separating the gas tankers Letty leans back "Ha, liquid gold" She holds on the ladder watch the two gas tankers fall behind "Ha-ha"

Letty starts to climb up onto the tanker while Cara gets in the truck next to Han who raise the radio said, "We're clear" Dom raise his radio said "Okay, T, you're up" Tego and Rico drive pass Han who looks at them then raise his radio ask "Let's see if you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T"

Tego raise the radio said, "What are you talking about" He stares forward "I'll do it in one try" Rico laughs looking up as Letty said, "It's more like three" She smiles "Come on, Tego" Tego drives up towards the tankers "Keep it real" Tego turns his wheel making his truck turn around and set to revere drive backwards now.