46

(Please play: photograph, violin cover)

After months of preparing, finally, the day has come. The day has come for both souls to be collided.

After so many trials in their lives, after many tears of pain.  After fighting for their love, for their family. Finally, both souls took the step to forever be with eachother.

They are here, standing right Infront of the altar, promising everyone. Promising God, that on this day forward, their hearts, body, and soul should belong to eachother, and each other only.

Taehyung was mesmerised by the younger's beauty, like always. Looking at those beautiful galaxy that shines in his eyes, felt like he himself is inside this magic shop, that he can never find the exit.

He felt euphoric at the moment, his heart was pounding so fast that would burst out. He felt like crying, and he felt like this moment is very perfect.

It seems so cliché, but he truly believes in "first love never dies". Because look at him now, marrying his first, greatest and only love.

As he was saying his vows, to the love of his life.he can't stop himself from tearing up.

T: Jungkookie... I honestly don't know where to start, cause I didn't right any... I want to tell you what I  truly felt. So... Here it goes...i don't know what's gotten into me the moment I saw you, its like.. Magic. And that magic changed my life, you changed my life. The moment you walk in inside my house, you look scared, confused and hurt. And I have this urge to protect you, cherish you, and make you feel that you are love. Without knowing that, it's the start of our love story. And truly, the first word that I described you when I first saw you was... PERFECT. And I wasn't  wrong, you are really perfect with all your imperfections.  Thank you, for loving me, and for making me a father of two beautiful children... And from this day, till our last breath, I promise you, I will protect, care, cherish, and love you with all of me. I promise you that I will be faithful, and truthful to you, I will never betary and leave you. And I also promise, to be the best husband to you, and the best father  our children could ever have. And so to you, the love of my life, I promise, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in thick and thins, in happiness or in sorrow. I will be always there for you, and our children, to love and protect you with all my might..... I love you Jeon Jungkook, always and forever will be.

Jungkook has tears streaming down his eyes, he really felt what Taehyung was saying. And it was full of love.

As he says his vows he cannot stop his tears from flowing again. The feeling of being greatfull, and happiness are all mixing together through him. He cannot believe, that he's really going to be with the person he loves the most.

And so he's here right Infront of him, promising him, to love him with all of him.

Jk: first of all, I want to thankyou.... Thankyou for being there for me and Eunwoo on the times that we are still on our nightmares. Thankyou for turning our world from a nightmare, into a beautiful fairytale. When the first time I cried on your shoulder, I was longing for protecting and care, because I was scared. And you were there. You gave me the protection I was longing for, but most of all you gave me the love that that I was looking for. That love I never felt or experience with anyone but you. You gave me a purpose to live and fight. And so I promise you, on this day forward I will be the best wife for you, and the best mother to our children. I promise to care for you...And I will also promise to never doubt your love. And I will never ever leave you or even betray you. You made me so happy Taehyungah... And I am happy to call you mine, to call you my husband, and to call you the father of our children. I am happy that it's you, who showed me the real meaning of love. Thankyou for showering me with love and importance, despite my dark past. And lastly I promise you, to love you for the rest of my life, in sickness and in health, for reacher or for poorer, in thick and thins, in happiness and in sorrow, I will always be on your side, to love you no matter what...... I love you Kim Taehyung, now and always.

Both looked at each other, full of fondness and adoration. It's like their speaking the language of love.

And so, as the priest says...

P: by the power vested in me, I shall now pronounce you Husbands. May the God bless the both of you. You may now kiss eachother.

And so, Taehyung didn't waste a second, and directly smooch those juicy lips of the younger.

Everybody cheered, and clapped for the newlyweds. As both of them got so much into the kiss.

While kissing eachother, Jungkook had tears in his eyes. Taehyung pouord all his emotions into the kiss, as the younger kissed him back with the same energy.

After kissing eachother, they put their foreheads against eachother, while closing their eyes and catching for air. Taehyung then said...

T: I love you Kim Jungkook...

Jk: I love you too, Mr. President.

T: oh, but I love your more my First Man.

The both of them giggled together. Then they face the audience, seeing them clapping, and cheering for them.

 Then they face the audience, seeing them clapping, and cheering for them

Hey everyone, only 3 chapters left

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone, only 3 chapters left. We are going to the end. I am so tha kful and happy that you kept on supporting this book. This book has now reached 17k views, and I am truly greatfull to the one's who read this, whom voted this and to the ones who added this book to their reading list. I am very very much thankful, hope you all have a healthy and safe life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.