DCKZ (fangirl moment)

(Name)'s POV

who would have a line that has I WILL HAVE in it? I thought as I glanced behind me

"Oh, hiiii Zhongliii" Venti said dragging out the i in both the name and word "I told you to stop using MY LINE" he said raising his voice a tad with a tick on his face. "copyright sue him or whatever" I said looking at (preferred drink) like it was see through (unless it is of course)
"stop fighting you old men" a ginger said approaching the table we were at. Xiao straight up growled. "Is that you Ed Sherran?" you said without even noticing you said it."BAHAHAHA" "you look like a blue smoothie" (BFF) said grinning. "not cool" the blue haired man huffed.

"Ah, this is DCKZ, the boy band." Aether explained. "As in dicks?" You said looking at them with a raised eyebrow. "yes it is because two of them are idiotic and made the name." The red head said, literally a red head. "The names Childe, but you can call me Tartaglia or Ajax." Ed Sheeran look a like told. "My names Diluc, Diluc Ragnvindr." Diluc said. "Kaeya Alberich, at your service." blue smoothie says with a wink. "I tend to go by Zhongli, but you can call me Li." the hot dadd- I mean man with a soothing voice answered calmly, even though he just threw rocks at Venti. "I'm (name), leader of GXY" you said smiling friendly towards them. Childe decided to be bold and smirk and wink at me, only for me to turn away and cough (if you like Childe, I'm the opposite, I'm a timmie and Childe slander). "And I'm (BFF), that's it"

"We look forward to seeing you soon"

"Are you guys stalking us"

"no"