𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Lisa

"damn lisa, didn't know you have a girlfriend now" chaeng was shocked when she spotted jennie sitting at the corner of the dance studio looking at herself amused, at the mirror.

"she's not my girlfriend chipmunk" I rolled my eyes as i took a sip of my water bottle.

It's been 3 days since jennie turned human and I gotta say, its a little more stressful than when she was a kitten. She would run around and jump on the couch and on my bed. Sometimes I have to scold her but I can never get mad at her because..she would always give me her cute little stare making her look so small and adorable.

I can't leave her at home alone, she might burn the house down or break something and get hurt so why not bring her with me.

It wasn't that bad when she tag along, though there were some teenage boys who are my students, trying to flirt with her and jennie being innocent and new to all these, smiled and giggled when they talk to her.

"anyways, why are you here? Are you done with your class?" I asked the redhead infront of me, her class finishes the same time as mine so I was confused on why she's here.

"5 minute break then I'll head back also don't change the subject. Who is she?" chaeng narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously while crossing her arms.

I honestly don't know what to tell her. Should I just say 'oh I found her on the street but she was a cat then one day I woke up and she turned human'? Because seriously, even I took time to believe what just happened.

"uhmm I'll tell you later. I'm pretty sure you're not gonna believe me."

"hmm..alright then, how about I go to your apartment after work? Oh and can I bring jisoo too?" she suggested while jumping excitedly when she mentioned if her girlfriend can tag along.

"sure, I don't have anything important to do after this and yes you can bring jisoo" I smiled when she squealed and gave me a tight hug before walking out of my dance studio and into her own.

I place my bottle down on a chair where I put my bag then turn to where jennie was.

I chuckle when I caught her making funny faces. She must really love looking in the mirror, no doubt that she is hella cute and pretty. Also this is like the first time she ever looked at her reflection.

"hey jennie" I walked over to her and sat beside her.

"Oh h-hi Lisa" she blushed when i caught her making another funny face. She so cute I just wanna pinch her fluffy cheeks.

"are you okay here? Are you bored? Hungry?" I bombarded her with questions because I'm worried and I want her to be comfortable, she's still MY little kitten anyways

"U-uhm..no" she shooked her head and went back to looking at herself in the mirror. I hummed and nodded as I got up, not before rubbing the top of her head and giving her a little peck on her temple which made her blushed and smile her gummy smile.