Chapter 9

"Fine they can stay with us, but one wrong move and I'll rip yer heads off!" Bendy growled, pointing an angry clawed finger at Alice, Allison, and Thomas.
      "Remember who's stronger demon!" Alice snapped.
      "And remember who's the strongest, so I suggest neither of you try anything." Henry warned. The two toons shut their mouths and sent hateful glares at one another.
"Now c'mon. We found another safe house and it's actually amazing. It's like a full on home back on the surface." Henry said excitedly.
"Alright but first we gotta wake those two love birds up." Bendy jabbed a thumb over his shoulder to point at Norman and Sammy.
"Did uh...did something happen while we were gone?" Henry asked, looking at the two.
"I dunno, I think they kinda remembered..." Bendy trailed off and looked over at the two. It made him a bit sad because he wished him and Henry were that close.
      "Aww, that's awesome!" Henry grinned. "Too bad we gotta wake them up." Henry walked over to the couple of sleeping inky people, poking them in their face/projector until they woke up.
      Sammy groggily looked up at Henry, his mask all fumbled around and only half on his face. "Ugh, five more minutes..." he grumbled, then buried his face into Norman's chest.
      Henry pursed his lips in annoyance and took a hold of Sammy's mask, pulling it back a few inches, then letting go so that it smacked him in the face.
      Sammy shot straight up, yelping. He slipped a hand under his mask and rubbed his face. "Henry, what the fuck?!" He grumbled.
Bendy snickered at the angry musician. "You weren't getting up." Henry said simply, shrugging and smiling.
      Sammy mumbled something that sounded like 'fuckin' asshole,' as he stood up from the ground. He poked Norman in the side a few times until the projectionist woke up.
      "Henry was waking us up for whatever reason." Sammy said. Norman made a weird whining sound as he tipped over onto the floor and laid down.
      "I just wanna sleeeeep." He complained. Sammy turned to Henry.
      "What exactly did you wake us up for anyways?" He asked, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.
      "You'll see, we're leaving this safe house and found a much better one." Henry grinned.
      "I wonder what could possibly be better, this whole studio is a nightmare." Sammy huffed.
      The musician looked down at Norman, who laid on the floor still half asleep. Sammy sighed. "Get up you lazy sack of lightbulbs!" He shouted as he grabbed Norman's arm and tried pulling him up.
      The only thing he succeeded in doing was rolling the taller over onto his back. Norman refused to get up.
      "Can we go later?" He whined. Sammy rolled his eyes.
      "Noo, up." The short man demanded. The others all watched in silence, not knowing what to do.
      Norman held a stronger grip on Sammy's hand and pulled him down onto the floor beside him. "No, down." He chuckled.
"Honestly fuck you." Sammy grumbled. He had landed on top of Norman, and was furiously blushing.
      "Fiiine." Norman sat up and Sammy rolled off and onto the floor.
      "Rude." The musician said, his voice muffled by the floor. Norman chuckled as he picked the short man up and carried him out of the safe house, following the others.
      "Put me dooown!" Sammy whined.
      "Make me." Norman said smugly, hugging Sammy tighter as they walked.
      They got to the newer safe house and the crew was amazed with all the space and working stuff. "Wait...does working water mean...?" Sammy looked excitedly at Henry.
"It means you can have a shower with Norman yes." Henry grinned. Sammy smacked himself in the face while Norman laughed.
"Nooo! I meant does it mean we can turn back to normal?" Sammy snapped.
      "I'm not sure, but there's only one way to find out!" Henry said. "Who wants to go first?" He asked.
      "Sammy should go first." Norman said, pushing the small man towards the bathroom.
      "Ok, and we can explore the rest of this place." Henry said with a nod of agreement.
      "Y'know if it does work I'm gonna scream." Sammy said as he shut the door.
      "Alright, first of all I think there's two bedrooms so we need to figure out where everyone would sleep. I think Norman and Sammy could have one bedroom." Henry said with a shrug.
      "I think Henry deserves to have the second bedroom." Allison said, Tom nodding in agreement.
      "No that's fine, maybe you and Tom could have it since Y'know, there's two of you." Henry said.
      "I don't know whether to think that statement was sad or not, Henry's been lonely his whole life." Norman said.
      "Have not!" Henry denied.
      "Oh my god Henry, was that...a lie?" Bendy said with an overly dramatic gasp.
      Henry crossed his arms and glared at Bendy and Norman. He didn't say anything though. "Henry the honest has lied to someone other than Joey! I've lived a full life." Bendy said.
     Henry punched the demons shoulder. "Shut up." He pouted playfully.
      "I didn't know you were capable of such a crime, Hen." Bendy grinned teasingly. Henry squinted his eyes at the demon.
     "Says you." He said, pursing his lips to hide a smile.
      Bendy didn't respond at Henry's remark  for a few moments. "...Touché." He eventually said.
      While the others were looking through all the cupboards to see what this place held, Bendy and Henry playfully argued a bunch.
      "Holy shit I found a bunch of board games!" Norman said gleefully.
      "Nice, we'll never get bored in here." Henry said.
      Bendy crouched down beside him. "Especially Norman and Sammy." He said with a grin.
      "Oh my god will you stooop!" Norman whined.
      "Where did you even learn about these things?" Henry asked, looking curiously at the demon.
      "Look who I lived my whole life around." Bendy said with a shrug.
      "Yep, it's the same with me and Boris." Alice said with a laugh.
      They all froze when they heard a scream.