Get Inside // pt 1 • N.R.

Angst, part one.
I promise, it'll be worth reading.
There will be a happy ending.

Set during the blip...
[Third Person...]

Natasha had been a wreck without you, it seems like everyone had lost someone. Tony lost the kid, Steve lost Bucky, and Sam. Thor lost his brother, but Natasha... she lost two of the most important people in her life that she swore to protect. Yelena, and you.

After leaving Yelena with her parents she went to fight the war with you, and the rest of the Avengers. But Thanos had gained control of all the stones, snapping his fingers and erasing you, along with Wanda, and the rest from the earth, and from Natasha's arms.

Natasha immediately went in seek of the comfort of her adoptive sister, only to find from Alexei that her sister had been dusted along with the rest. She was devastated, and although she forgave her parents they weren't who she needed, let alone wanted.

So Natasha confided in herself, using alcohol as a sort of an escape, sitting out in the rain to feel numb, and staring blankly into existence in hopes you would reappear right in front of her... but you never did.

So here she was, once again in the rain waiting, hoping, wishing, you would just reappear right at that moment.

"Nat..." she heard Steve say, but she didn't respond. She never did, she just continued to stare blankly as the rain pounded onto her skull, wetting her hair to which she wasn't wearing a hood, let alone a jacket. She would always refuse to wear one when you went places and it was raining, only because she knew you would end up taking yours off and hovering it over the both of you as you rain to shelter. She would always cling to your waist as she ran, and once you were away from the rain, she would kiss your cold cheek for what felt like a hundred times, it was always how she showed her love in those moments. They were her favorite.

"Nat..." Steve said again, this time a bit softer. But again, Nat stared on this time taking a sip from her beer.

"You're going to get sick." He warned

But she could care less, all she could think about was when you were sick she would always feel the guilt crawling up her spine. Wishing it was her, she would lay your head in her lap as she stroked your hair to calm you. If you had a puking spell she would try her best to comfort you, you despised puking, had a phobia of it. She would always have to remind you to breath afterwards, because you would always end up going into a panic attack forgetting to breath. But she was always there, kissing your head and holding your hair back. Calming you down, and your fear was gone. You still hated it but with Natasha by your side, it wasn't so scary.

When Nat was sick you would always cook her soups, and cuddle with her in bed. You would tell her jokes, grabbing the Lysol and spraying her with it. Or using gloves to give her things, they always made her laugh. But one thing that would make her feel better was when she took off her shirt and laid in your lap on her stomach, right in between your legs. You would use your fingertips to lightly scratch her back, and it would calm her. She loved it, innocent touches that others would find sensual, it was all calming.

"Come on, let's get some food in your stomach. That beer is just going to make you puke... again." Steve intervenes her thoughts once more. Again, Natasha didn't budge.

Only going into another memory.

She thought of whenever she would ask you to kiss her spine, again, innocently. She loved it, she would take off a shirt, being without a bra and lay face down on the mattress as you would lay your lips on her soft skin. Starting from the back of her neck to the bottom of her back where her dimples were. The kisses being little pecks, and it would always end in a massage from you. It would go from kisses, to soft scratching, to massaging. It would always put Natasha to sleep, especially after a horrible nightmare or a bad day. It was her favorite thing for you to do.