4.

Comment + Vote 🤍
Dave's POV

"Who you over there texting?" I said glancing at Naala. I was driving her to her mom's to pick up the kids.

"Number three," She answered laughing into her phone like he was a comedian.

"Bet," I nodded. "You do you, because when I start doing me Naala you ain't gon' like it," I chuckled.

"I actually like this one," She smiled putting her phone down.

"What's his name?" I asked turning onto the freeway.

"Why?" Naala spoke, "You don't know him, and you're not gonna know him."

It didn't feel right that I was sitting here discussing my wife's boyfriend.

"Well I will need to know him if he's gonna be round our kids," I answered glancing at her. I saw her roll her eyes and sit back in the seat.

"Messiah," She mumbled playing with her fingers.

Wait I know you're fucking lying.

"Where he stay at?" I said tugging my beard.

"Brooklyn," Naala said looking out of the window. Not her acting all shy now.

"The nigga that cuts my hair Naala?" I asked in disbelief. I gripped the wheel a bit tighter to stop me from blowing up on her.

"He cuts your hair? Really?" Naala gasped. I could see right through her lies.

"Naala we've been to his shop together, you knew it was him," I said shaking my head. "Why you always trynna embarrass me?"

"Amir I have a headache please don't start," Naala said rubbing her forehead.

"Naala you're fucking my barber!" I shouted making her jump.

"I'm not having sex with him," She said quietly. "We're just chilling,"

"Don't start crying," I said angrily when I heard her voice getting quieter. "You don't get to cry this time Naala,"

"I'm not crying!" She snapped with tears rolling down her face. Dumb ass.

"How did y'all even meet?" I grumbled. This is some shit, no wonder my cuts have been getting weaker, niggas been messing with my wife.

"I'm not talking to you when you're like this," Naala replied. "You're being mean now," She sniffed.

"I'm gonna ask you this once and only once," I said pulling up to a traffic light.

"Have you been fucking these niggas raw Naala?" I asked turning to her.

I didn't even get to blink before a hand flew across my face. I touched my lip and wiped the blood off my lip.

"Are you crazy?!" Naala shouted at me. "Who do you think I am?"

"Did you just punch me?" I asked tasting the blood in my mouth.

"Yes the fuck I did," Naala replied. "I'm not having sex with any of them apart from you," She said mushing my face.

"Don't lie Naala, are you fucking them or not?" I said moving her hand out of my face.

"No I'm not," She said crying. "Why would you think that of me?"

"Aight stop crying," I said putting my hand on her thigh.

"No move," She shouted swatting my hand of her thigh. "I can't believe you would say something like that. Like I'm a slut that just goes around fucking over men. That's what you think of me?"