36 ; "a gift..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

"that's not what we have to interfere in" jungkook said as he read all the messages his gang mates sended him, "jungkook, don't be like this please" jungkook just shook his head. 

you let out a internal groan before moving to him and sitting on your knees just beside the hands of his chairs,"jungkook, he wanted me to celebrate it with him, i think i need to buy a gift for him" 

"do i need to repeat myself y/n?" you looked at him as he turned his eyes at you before saying, "you aren't going to buy  a gift for him and also, you are not going to celebrate it with him" he sad before turning his head once again. "jungkook, please" 

"i know he didn't invited you, so please don't put the rage on me if he invited me only" "that's the problem y/n, you are my wife and having you safe next to him is my duty as a man" he said as you just pouted at his remark. 

"just...one day." "not even one day, just one hour and that's gonna end" you said as jungkook shook his head, "that's the end of decision y/n, you are not going to spend his birthday with him alone...." jungkook said making you sighed once again. 

he turned his head to look into your eyes before turning your body while grabbing your wrist, "look i don't want to end up in an argument with you over him, okay? we can argue about clothes and other things but not about some women and man okay? its our privacy and as a women, don't you think you should listen to me?" 

"i wouldn't have rejected it if you were in Korea because i know you'll be safe there at least if i know the whole things there, and i don't want you to get hurt in a foreign country...so lets end this here, okay? you aren't going to celebrate his birthday with him" 

and there that came as all the bragging of your mother about you which happend in those 21 years of life, her complaining about how clumsy and careless person you are to yourself. how much lazy you are and stubborn. that came as true though. 

even in this case when you rejected and didn't obeyed the jungkook words as you secretly called the receptionist of the hotel when jungkook went in the bathroom. "hello, good morning, how can i help you?" her voice ranged in the phone as you bit your lip before saying, "hey actually, i wanted to ask if a gift shop is near the hotel?" you asked. 

"yes there is mam, its just one street from the hotel, why you are asking though?" you bowed a deep breathe before saying, "oh just wanted to buy some gifts for family. thank you for help though" with that the call ended. as you went to sit on the bed. 

biting your bottom lip as you just waited for jungkook to enter in the bedroom so you can plan on buying yuno a gift while you will buy gift for san and others. and maybe your plan worked well. 

jungkook came out of the bathroom tugged in his comfy clothes as he looked at you who was sitting innocently on the bed, making him question whether you were finally on way to peace or was about to get into argument one more time but when you looked at him with soft eyes and let those pretty words came out, he couldn't help but accept. 

oh wait a minute, no no i love you's. but, 

"jungkook.....can we forget about yuno and buy gift for san, mom and dad?" 

→→→→→

the door entering bell buzzed as you and jungkook took steps in the gift shop. your face immediately  moved to take a look of gifts there as the shop came as pretty elegant. the lady on the table which came as the owner of the shop welcomed you both. "so what you guys are looking for?" 

"oh can we explore the shop, we just need to buy gift for our kid and parents?" the lady nodded immediately as you looked at jungkook before pulling him after you, going through the shop as your eyes land on moist beautiful gifts even if was the small statue of the archangel or a wrist watch. 

and finally you decided, when your eyes landed on the pure jewel necklace which you came to get for sure to jungkook's mother and that pretty chain for his father in other way, to take game toys for san. but once again for yuno, there should be something for him too. 

looking at jungkook who was gazing at all the things to see if there was something he could buy for his parents, that came as a benefit for you to take, remembering the small ring you saw at the table of the door got you to decide to buy it for yuno, at least. 

and for that, you need to do it neatly so jungkook won't get to know. "i think there is nothing else to buy" jungkook said as you nodded, you both walked to the table to put the credits of the things. 

"so that's all, this necklace and this chain, right?" jungkook nodded, "how much cash we will have to pay?" jungkook said as the lady calculated the things, making a slip before answering, "oh 56 Eur sir" jungkook nodded, as paid the bill and before you could even do something, he took the and both of you took out the leave from the shop. 

guess who is gonna get embarrassed tonight. 

not only embarrassed but...

more messy things.