What's your peculiarity?

Aries-Omnilingualism (instantly speak and understand any language fluently)

"Mum," you asked while sipping coffee in the garden next to their parent, "Since I'm gonna be away for a long time I wanted to ask you something that I was wondering for a while."

"Go on." Y/M/N* shifted her gaze from her knitting to look at her child.

"When... did I learn French?" You asked looking at her. She looked away trying to remember but seemed that she couldn't.

"Honestly, honey, I don't know," she shrugged, "One of my coworkers came to visit us one day when you were little and she said something to you in French. To our surprise, you replied her like if she was speaking English. It seems you just have a gift." Your mum laughed and got up leaving you with your own thoughts.

Taurus-Aerokinesis (air manipulation)

"I can't believe you got in trouble after one week in your new school! What were you thinking?!" Your dad asked holding your wrist even tighter while walking on the deck.

"It wasn't my fault!" You shouted trying to escape his grip. "How could've I pushed her that far? It was the wind, I swear!"

"The damned wind, stop with that bullcrap!" Just as he said that his hat fell off, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. "And stop struggling, we're just going home. Then we'll talk to your mum and she'll be in charge of what happens to you."

"NO!" You shouted as the wind picked up and suddenly his grasp loosened as he tripped over the railing and fell into the ocean. Your hair flew around your face as you stood there, now alone.

Gemini-Telepathy (mentally interact with other minds)

"I do not," You scoffed while looking at the boy sitting in front of you. The train took off and you felt slight vibrations from the table.

"What?" He said looking at you confused.

"You said that I looked stupid," You said through your teeth.

"I didn't say anything," he defended himself but looked slightly surprised. Like he was caught doing something no one else was supposed to see. 

You looked him in the eyes but decided not to say anything and just shifted your gaze to the window.

Freak...

"That does it! Stop insulting me!" you yelled at him.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm just gonna leave you alone, freak!" He said getting his things and getting out of the compartment.

Cancer-Regeneration (regenerate a part of your body that's been destroyed)

You touched the tag on your blouse while trying to find a spot that you didn't have to share with anyone. After a while of searching, you came across an empty compartment. When you opened the door it stank a little, but it was better than standing in the corridor. You took your luggage and sat on one of the sits being sure that the compartment was going to be filled with children after a minute at most. 

While trying to place the luggage on the shelf you accidentally crushed your finger. You bit your tongue and sat down looking at the pinky that was slowly returning to the state it was in beforehand.

Leo-Illusion manipulation

"Hey Jacob," you called out to the younger boy.