author's note

thank you thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

I genuinely cannot believe I actually managed to finish this lmao. I mean it's a fucking book! I know fanfiction but still.

I am so so grateful to every one of you that stuck with me this far and have supported my story. Thank you for voting, interacting and making me feel like a valid writer. You guys really helped to keep me motivated haha. And those of you who have commented, you are bloody hilarious and I love you sm! I have never smiled at my phone so much when reading some of those comments. Thank you :)

This story literally began as a little smutty Draco fic that I started writing back in October when it was all trending, but I wanted to make it into something more. 68 chapters later, well... I think I managed.

As much as there are many things I regret and wish I could change about this story (*cough* pregnancy plot *cough*) I have to admit I do love what I turned it into and I hope you did too.

I'm literally so emotional right now haha. I'm gonna miss writing about Draco and Athena and it feels strange to say I'm finished, to say goodbye to them. I genuinely never thought I would get this far.

I do wanna take the opportunity here to promote myself further lmao!

If you liked this story I am currently writing another. It is a Draco fic because I love using his character as a love interest lmao. I don't want to say too much about it yet, but just know I am so bloody excited about it, and it's literally my most favourite thing I've written so far

So if you're interested, give me a follow for updates, etc :))

Again, I cannot thank any of you enough! I'm so glad you've enjoyed Mahogany (if you have hahaha) and I love you I love you I love you <3