19 | A bright darkness

"Okkotsu."

"You'll get caught.."

He mutters to Y/N, his eyes on the now irritated Geto.

'He's sacrificing himself to remove the limits on the curse power!' the curse user grits his teeth, now preparing to attack using his own curses and tornado.

No one told him this fight was about to be his last. Though no one also told him that only a few hours after he looses, his body would..

..Belong to someone else.

"So that's how it is!" he exclaims, "Damn womanizer!"

Y/N rolls their eyes. Okkotsu's a nervous wreck of a teenager- they doubt that this boy can pull anyone. With the obvious exception of Rika, of course.

'Plus he's technically..married? engaged? Or is that a promise ring?' they thought.

A ball of energy begins to form on Rika's mouth. This is going to get nasty.

"How rude." Okkotsu says, "This is pure love."

Geto replies.

"Yeah, and i'm the side of justice."

And just like that, Y/N looses consciousness once again.

The explosion was too large, and considering that the two first years were standing directly below Rika, it wasn't impossible that they were caught in the crossfire.

'This is it.' they thought as they were knocked back by the explosion. Y/N didn't know if it was from Geto or Rika, but in that moment, they were ready to accept their fate.

How would they survive something like that?

They felt bad for not being able to say their goodbyes to Kamei.