𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓽

As you, Tony and Bruce were all standing in the lab Fury walked in.

"What are you doing Mr. Stark?", he asked.

"Kind of been wondering the same about you.", Tony replied.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract."

"We are the model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now.", Bruce replied.

"Yeah, when we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.", you added.

"Yeah then you get your cube back. No muss, no fuss.", Tony said and then looked at the screen in front of him. "What is phase two?"

Then Steve walked in slamming a weapon on the table before speaking up. "Phase two is SHIELD uses the Tessseract to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me." At this your expression changed from neutral to shock, betrayal and then to pure anger.

"Of course it is. What else could I expect from these guys. You're just like HYDRA.", you say with a disgusted look on your face.

"Rogers, Y/n we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean-", Fury said but was cut off.

"I'm sorry Nick.", Tony said showing the screen to the three of you. "What were you saying?"

"I was wrong director. The world hasn't changed a bit.", Steve said narrowing his eyes at Fury as Natasha and Thor walked in.

"Did you know about this?", Bruce asked her and you turned to her.

"You both wanna remove yourselves from this environment?", Nat said walking towards you both.

You and Bruce scoff and he speaks up, "I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed."

"Don't try and change the topic. DID. YOU. KNOW. ABOUT. THIS?", you asked sternly.

"Loki is manipulating you both.", she said.

You chuckled. "And ,what is it that have you been doing exactly. Huh?", Bruce said.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you Doctor.", Nat said.

"Yes and I'm not gonna leave because you suddenly get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.", Bruce said.

"Doctor-", Fury started speaking but was again cut off short.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!", you said slamming your hands on the table covering it with a layer of frost getting everyone's attention.

"Because of him.", Fury said pointing to Thor.

"Me?", the God asked.

"Last year had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. Not only did we learn that we are not alone but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.", Fury said.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet.", Thor said

"But you're not the only people out there are you? And you're not the only threat. World is filling up with people that can't be matched, can't be controlled.", Fury said.

"Like you controlled the Cube?", Steve asked.

"Loki was drawn here because of you meddling with the Tesseract. All that's happened is your fault.", You said.

"This a signal to all the realms that Earth is ready for a higher form of war.", Thor replied.

"Higher form? You forced our hand. We had to come up with something", the director said.