Chapter 72 - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Reina's Point Of View

He was a fucking annoying little twat? I wanted to choke his neck that my nails dg so deeply into his skin that it will have blood oozing out. He always found way to provoke me as if he would ever succeed to beat me in a fucking fight. So yeah, I challenged him to a fight.

Stupid motherfucker can't win against me. Not even in his dreams.

So here I was onto round two. I won the first round and looking at that scowl scarred on that bitch's lap. Narc walked in and that totally threw me of my game. I was jabbed right in the jaw. Fuck that hurt but I managed to regain myself and get on top and beat the crap out of him. I was punching and punching with no with remorse in my system just pure anger flowing in my blood pumping the hatred for him viciously.

He was choking blood out and not to deny my psychoness or anything but I absolutely loved it. Seeing him suffer was my satisfaction. I felt a sudden pull on my body restraining me to hit him anymore. Who does we think it is? Obviously, Narc. The man that likes to be involved in everything that doesn't concern him.

And that ladies and gentlemen was the very last thing that I had remembered seeing before I blacked out and now, I was on a bed. Wait no not a bed. A sofa. A very comfortable sofa. Tossing to my other side, I saw a desk where someone was working. Someone with some very sexy brooding shoulders. Oh, hold on that's Jax.

WhAt an UgLy MoThErFuCkEr.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up and he clearly took noticed of me as he unashamingly stared right at my face. No fucking shame.

"You're awake."

"Oh, good you have eyes."

"Don't start with your bitchy attitude and tell me what the fuck was going through your head to beat the shit out of him."

"You want to know. You really want to know?"

"Yes, I fucking want to know."

"Do you trust me?"

He paused and for that I don't blame him. I was merely a woman who he had tried to killed multiple times like I was a big threat for him. He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yes."

He looked away and grabbed his coffee while approaching the sofa I was stung on. I began to sit up but my legs were still along the entire length of the sofa regardless and neither was I planning to move them. However, that didn't affect his plan. He simply sat next to me and rested my leg onto his lap while passing me his coffee.

"Why?"

"You haven't gone to the cops yet."

"But that could be out of fear not trust."

"is it?"

"No."

"There's your answer."

"You told me about your shipment yet your other men don't know about it. Only your inner circle."

"Well, I guess you are in my inner circle then, darling."

He smiled at me and then grabbed my legs to pull me closer. I sipped the coffee and then put it on the table and moved closer to the point where we were straddling. I was facing the door side. So, when, Narc leaned to kiss me I saw the man who flirted with me.

I pulled Narc away from my lips.

"Not so fast big boy."

He looked at me and raised one brow and I simply diverted my eyesight to the door where the guy stood.

"Can I join?"

"Are you looking to get killed?"

"No, just curious on why the pretty lady is sitting on your lap as if you Jax were going to get laid at work,"

I almost immediately got off his lap and went onto the chair that Jax was sitting on at the start. The guy made the most shocked face.

"it's the pretty boy who flirted with me last time I saw him."

Jax scowled and started throwing daggers and in return the guy looked like he was going to shut his pant shitless but then he snapped his head to my direction and extended his hand.

"Sloan."

"Reina."

"You're the lady whose been messing up his head with your extremely sexy taunting and teasing."

"Can you blame him? Look at me. I'm drop dead gorgeous and he's not that handsome but I always find myself having a soft spot for the ugly men. That is why you stand more of a chance than him."

I winked and then walked out. When I went out, I spotted Felix having a drink with a woman presumable his wife since they were all touchy touchy as a couple.

"Reina, meet my wife Malia and my son Tyler."

"Nice to meet you both."

"You're the woman who has Jax wrapped around your fingers then. Can't blame him; you're a literal definition of a Goddess."

"Thank you so much. Same goes for you. Apparently, Felix kneels at your feet."

She chuckled so elegantly, "That's the power of marriage sweetie. We should definitely go for a drink someday."

"Yeah, we should absolutely."

"Anyways, me and Tyler should probably get going since their little meetings going to happen. I'll tell Felix to give me your number," She kissed her h8usband on the cheek and then walked away with her son in her hands while he waved at me. So cute to look at far away but hell to the fucking no will I ever raise one of those monsters.

Just then the current went off and the gunshots were ringing once again and one pierced through me.

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600K I love you guys so much. This book is going to reach an end soon but don't hate me after the plot twist. The next update will most likely just finish the book and have the starting of the second but then I'll be taking a break from writing. Only a little bit. Thank you so much for reading. X JS