38 ; "romance..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

< please tune into easily by bruno major while ready this since i think that song will give you all the pretty feelings once the romance hit in the chapter > 

your vision blurred with all the tears that were now rolling down your cheeks. an ache in your heart which doesn't seem to stop soon. how much you already had moved your hand and wiped all the tears roughly but it never came to stop. 

sure enough that your eyeballs nerves are all red and fluffy. it was aching bad. your body felt heavy to take the weight of own as you stood outside the car of jungkook with your teeth biting your bottom lip to not let any noise out of your mouth. 

cause once you broke with those crying sounds in your mouth, they will not stop soon. looking down at your feets that were basically froze on the stop until another shadow took place in front of you, you were ready to look up but once his voice ranged in your ears, you stopped. 

"look at yourself, your head seems to stuck down at the ground. i told you that the bad news are always around but you never listen to me at all. you know you always make dumb and idiot of yourself by doing all the good deed with other bad person thinking they are good. but not everyone is that innocent y/n" 

"not everyone will treat you like you own a soul within you, not everyone cares about your heart and your emotions okay? you came here to celebrate his birthday with him, you know what, he is the mafia heir, are you not satisfied enough to have one bad deed person in your life that you are ready to have another" 

"can't you understand that listening to me is probably the best of your life? i'm your husband, you are the mother to my child, i ain't wanna lose you and don't want even a scratch on you, you basically-" and before he could produce another word from his mouth, your hand moved to grab the material of his clothes before pulling him close and hiding your face in his chest before finally letting out all the noises you've been hiding. 

"you are right....right about everything. you took every thing in serious way whereas i took every serious thing in the most funny situation ever thinking if there will something get messed then i can fix it, just like in this situation. i messed up and was thinking that i can fix it too but i just....forgot that broken things doesn't fix easily and messy things end up giving you pain" 

"i made every wrong choice in life without anyone's guidance and that was the pure reason i came as the one who listen to only herself thing, but now i have you to guide me, i decided to come as stupid, idiot and dumb-ass person in this world" you spoke through all the tears and cries. jungkook could feel your tears getting his shirt wet but that was something, he didn't cared about. 

"i accept the fact that i'm the lamest person in this world thinking that i'm the most smartest one, thinking that i can fix everything when i can't even fix this between us. i fight with you almost everyday, on clothes, on different simple thing which doesn't even feel right to have argument over. and i regret them later" 

"i thought you are the most coldest, and heartless person but when i see myself doing all the bad deed, i can't help but laugh at myself from thinking like you are the one who is bad in this relationship, i trust easily without knowing what world s, i'm a grown ass women but still behaves like a mental hospital patient" 

"i don't deserve anything at all, not san, not your parents, not any happiness of this world, not all the praises i got from the neighbors of mine saying i did better and is strong when i'm the weakest creature of the world....and the worst thing, i never deserved you..." 

a lump tightened in jungkook throat as he ignored all the tears that were in his eyes. licking his lips hoping it would calm his throat that was in chains to never spoke. it all hurted him like nothing else. 

there was a pain in his heart because of that thing which was stopping him from saying anything. his body felt stiff when your arms collided around his waist and how your lips mumbled in the muffled fabric of his shirt, how those letter came out of your mouth with your sobs and pain. 

and he never felt more nervous than in this situation.  he was never this nervous in his life. he never moved his hand slowly to the waist of his woman this delicately. he never held someone hand this preciously and moved it up to his lip before kissing every knuckle and the throne. he never pushed his lips this softly on anyone's skin like they were the most precious gem. 

jeon jeongguk never cared for anyone and  never craved for anyone this much  since last 4 years. 

his lips never let those soft hum came out until now. he never begged in front of god to take his nervousness away so he could calm the broken women in his arms. he never craved for god's magic to happen. 

his hand never pulled the other hand to put on his cheek. he never wanted to show this much love to until her. 

everything was happening within her presence in his life. 

how his hand move down to cup the women's face as he made you look right in his eyes with your puffy ones. he never rubbed the cheekbones of someone this delicately. he never stared in someone's eyes this hardly looking for answer to his question whether he could have them or not. 

how deeply he looked into your eyes as he leaned his face close.  you closed your eyes once you felt his breathing on your lip and that was the exact moment, when his lips landed on yours. 

this was the breathe he wanted to have and take the taste of. the breathe which belonged to him. he knew he could never get enough of that sweet flavor of these lips. these lips that belonged to him only. his life deepened on this beloved person. and now jeongguk got the answer of the question he once thought to himself in the past, 

"why people fell in love easily? why people claim someone as their after kissing them?

and the answer came in his life. 

cause maybe its the only way to know the person's breathe which they were going to follow for rest of their lives. it felt same young love with you. the one he saw in those movies. 

your eyes closed while his were open for the reason of wondering whether he was dreaming or not. were you really that y/n who told him all the i hate you's and now was kissing him because he was the guide for your life?

were you really kissing jeon jeongguk? 

thousands of thoughts were running in his mind but never it came to remove the heartthrobing feeling he had in his heart. oh my god. 

this thing doesn't feel good for his heart.