₂₀ ft. getting called by ✨ kiyoomi ✨

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU OMI!" atsumu barged into sakusa's room in the hotel the team was staying in. how he managed to enter his room wasn't the top priority right now, but rather he was wearing outdoor shoes on the carpet.

"what did i do this time?" sakusa didn't even bother to get up from his bed or look at atsumu, he remained there laid down and tuck under his blanket.

"you didn't tell me you went on a date with y/n!" the setter exclaimed pulling the blanket off sakusa hoping to get him to focus on the conversation at hand. y/n was messaging atsumu about the date and asked for some tips before sakusa went to pick her up in front of the bathroom for their meal.

it's been a whole day and almost 3 hours since sakusa came back to the hotel room and he hasn't told atsumu anything! how dare he not let him know the latest about his relationship status!

"oh yeah that." sakusa sighed pulling a second blanket from under his pillow and throwing it over himself, not even bothering to get the other one back from atsumu. he really just wanted him to leave, he's already tired for the day.

"so you did go on a date?" atsumu, however, didn't read the atmosphere and couldn't read the signs. he sat down on the foot of the spiker's bed.

"it's none of your business."

"you admit it was a date?"

"you're being too loud."

"what if i tell you she only saw it as a hang out?"

"excuse me?" now that seemed to catch sakusa's attention. his head jerked up and made eye contact with the blonde. he was used to having y/n romanticise everything they do together, to the point of the idea of her seeing it anything less than date got him confused.

"ah ha! so you thought it was a date!"

"whatever we thought that meal was is non of your business." the black hair laid back down and sakusa could sense atsumu's smugness as he stood up from the bed.

"fine! i'm telling y/n you thought it was a date!"

"ugh do whatever you want." he said carelessly and a few milliseconds later he heard his door slam shut. god damn miya cant even close a door quietly.

that interaction with his setter ruined his peaceful sleep. sakusa found it hard to sleep if he wakes up once in between. he grabbed his phone from the bed side table and placed in the password since it was too dark of the face recognition to work.

 he grabbed his phone from the bed side table and placed in the password since it was too dark of the face recognition to work

k.yoomi
are you awake?

l/n.y/n
SAKUSA

l/n.y/n
WHATS UP 😘

k.yoomi
nothing