27:Undercover.

Chapter twenty-seven: Undercover.

The next day Wang Shu summoned the LOH for a meeting

❝I would like you to check these two locations marked with the X. Just observe and come back to raport, don't act on your own. ❞Wang Shu said and the group looked at the map on the table.

It was the map they found in the box stolen from the brothel.

❝Let's make two groups and check them at the same time. ❞Mo Feng suggested.

❝Alright, I'll take Jiang Yun with me and you three go together. ❞Mi Que said grabbing Jiang Yun's hand.

❝Good. We'll take the north spot and you south, is that fine with you? ❞Mo Feng asked.

❝Perfect. We'll leave, bye guys and good luck. ❞Mi Que said and left dragging Jiang Yun after her.

The two groups went on their way.
______________________

❝Hm, it seems like a training spot? Are they preparing an army? ❞Jiang Yun said looking at the people training inside.

❝Maybe they are planning a rebellion? ❞Mi Que wondered.

Jiang Yun looked at Mi Que contemplating on her words.

❝It's possible. Oh, seems like the guards are saying something, let's get closer. ❞Jiang Yun said and sneaked closer.

❝Tomorrow it's going to be tiring with all new recruits coming. ❞

❝I took a day off tomorrow, if they ruin something we'll have to clean. ❞

❝You lucky bastard! I'll have to show these kids around after they pass the tests. ❞

Jiang Yun looked at Mi Que and both decided to go back and raport.

The boys also concluded that there is a training camp in their location and upon observation, the people's levels aren't that high.

❝Training camps you say... ❞Lizhui muttered.

Wang Shu massaged his forehead and hit the table with his finger lost in thoughts.

❝Find a way to sneak in. ❞ he finally said.

❝There are recruiting tests tomorrow. We'll go as new recruits and spy on them. ❞Jiang Yun said.

❝Alright, do that. Be careful, you're all free. ❞Wang Shu said.

The group left.

❝Do you think they won't recognize us? ❞Mo Feng asked.

❝We thought about that and probably they know us so me and Jiang Yun will do our best to dress as men and get in. ❞Mi Que said.

❝Are you sure about that? ❞Mo Feng asked looking at the two girls.

❝Sounds good, it's easier for them to dress as men then for us as women. ❞Lan Ying said nodding his head.