Chapter 17

Friends with benefits
⚠️warning- sexual contact

We sat at the backyard,looking at the stars,drunk as hell,"hey Olivia,truth or dare" George asked,smiling,"truth" I giggled,"truth,that you had fucked Tom at least once" my smiled fade away,and I took a shot,"ohhhhhh,what would Freddie will think ...

We sat at the backyard,looking at the stars,drunk as hell,"hey Olivia,truth or dare" George asked,smiling,"truth" I giggled,"truth,that you had fucked Tom at least once" my smiled fade away,and I took a shot,"ohhhhhh,what would Freddie will think of that" I gulped,"wait no bunny,I didn't mean it,it's the alcohol" I smiled,"I know,I just miss him".

He got up and came next to me,I put my head on his shoulder,"do you think he's keeping an eye on me" I asked,"of course he do" he kissed my head. Everyone left already to bed,I didn't felt like sleeping,I'm going to dream about him.

I got up,"I'm going to sleep,good night Georgie" I kissed his cheek,"good night bunny" he smiled,kissing my cheek back,I walked inside the house,seeing Leo still awake.

Tears started to run down my cheek,"oh,princess" I ran over to his side,burying my head in his chest,"it's fine,you're fine" he kissed my head,comforting me,"I want him back so much" I sobbed,"I know Oli,believe me" he held my close to his chest.

"You know,I really am proud of you,you're handling this all alone" I smiled,"I just wish....they were with me now" he kissed my head again,"I know" he smiled,"go to sleep,I'm holding you tight" he pulled the blanket over us,"Leo" I whispered,"mhm" he mumbled,"I love you" he smiled,"I love you more princess" I snuggled into his chest,closing my eyes,and slowly falling into a peaceful slumber.

I woke up to the birds chirping,and the sunlight coming through the windows,I looked to my side,seeing Leo having a peaceful sleep,I kissed his cheek,moving his hand off of me slightly,as I got up my head was pounding,and I was dizzy,barely remembering something from last night.

I walked upstairs to Ginny and Hermione's room,where my briefcase were,I looked at their bed,seeing Hermione awake,"Mione?" She looked up at me,"hi Oli" she smiled,"why are you awake this early" she looked down,"did someone got railed" she threw a pillow at me,"shut up" I laughed,"why are you awake" she asked,"dreams about my parents" she sigh,"Olivia please promise me you'll at least try" I knew what she meant,"I promise" I smiled,"thank you for caring" I kissed her cheek.

"Oli" Leo's raspy voice said,"good morning Leo" he opened the door with the crutches,"dreams about mom and dad again" I nodded,"why didn't you woke me up" he kissed my head,"you looked out of pain" he chuckled.

"Anyway,Ms. Weasley is awake,go downstairs to help her with breakfast" we nodded,he smiled and walked away,"so how was it" I asked as we went to brush our teeth,"he is so h-" she blushed,"okay I'm in love with him,happy" I nodded,"I'm happy for you" she smiled.

We brushed our teeth and went downstairs to help Ms. Weasley with breakfast,"good morning Ms. Weasley" me and Hermione greeted her,"oh good morning dear" she greeted us back and smiled,meanwhile hermione took out some plates to put on the table,"I convinced George to open the store again" Ms Weasley took a deep breath,"how" Harry came downstairs,"well,I told him to do it for Freddie" I let out a small sad smile,"thank you so much dear,I hope it'll make him happy" she rubbed my back.