Chapter 8: America

TRIGGER WARNING- this chapter contains Abuse,if it's makes you uncomfortable,or triggers you,I advice you to skip it

Brook's POV
"Baby" Tom called out,"I need you to take a deep breath for me" I looked at his hand,seeing a syringe,I looked back up at him,"w-what's going on?" I held worried in my eyes,"Tom don't drug her,if we're taking her with us,she deserves to see what's going on" Draco came,kissing my forehead.

"Get up" I put my computer down,getting up,"good girl,hands behind your back" My eyes widened open,"please tell me what's g-going on" tears started to form in my eyes,they sigh,"we're going to America,and you're coming with us" I shook my head.

"No" they clenched their jaw,"we didn't asked you if you want" Tom walked closer grabbing my neck,"you're gonna go to your room,and put the clothes you have on your bed like the good girl you fucking are" Draco snapped,"understood" he spat again,"am I understood Brook?!" He spat angrily,"y-yes!" Tears left my eyes.

"Good girl" he clenched his jaw again. Tom held my lower back,pushing me to my room,while my head was bow down,he opened the door to my room,pushing me in,"you have five minutes to dress up,if you're not ready by than,I'll dress you up myself,don't make me angrier than what you already did".

I took the dress bag that was on the bed,and walked to the bathroom,taking a look at the dress,it was a black stain cowl ruched mini dress,oh there's no way in hell I'm wearing this.

"Tom!" I shouted,"what's wrong" he opened the door,clenching his jaw as he saw I'm not wearing the dress,"why aren't you dressed up" he said in a low furious voice,"I'm not wearing that" I whispered,hoping he would hear,"you're wearing that,whether you like it or not" he grabbed my neck.

"I don't want to use force on you,so please Collaborate" I put the dress on the counter,"Brook" he tighten his grip on my throat,but not too much so I could still breath,"who am I messing with,come here" he fisted my hair,making me yell in pain,he made me bend over the counter,taking off my clothes harshly,making me cry more.

"Stay here" he said calmly,yet angry as hell. He brought me a strapless bra,and a new panties,"lift your legs" I did nothing,"oh my god",he put his knees in between my legs,spreading them apart,picking one legs up,and than the other till the panties was on me.

"Hands in the air" I was too scared,so I obeyed him,as he put the bra on me,and than the dress,he picked me up,putting me on the counter,and starting to brush my hair,he actually did a pretty good job,he curled my hair a bit,making it look wavier.

He put me down,and pushed me to the bedroom,making me sit on the bed,while he crouched in front of me,putting on me a pair of black heals,he made me stand up,his hand on my lower back,pushing me all the way outside where their car was.

He opened the door,pushing me inside,tears was still streaming down my face,"oh baby,please stop crying" he pulled me into his chest,kissing my head,the only thing I did was trying to pull away,but he just didn't let me.

We drove to the airport,the drive was silence,except from Tom and Draco talking about business couple of time,and my head still against Toms chest. Eventually we got to the air port,but to the runway,where was only one plane.

Draco got out of the car,offering his hand,which I took from fear,he smiled like a little kid. We walked all the way to the plane,at some point,it hit me,that was their plane.

"What's up darling" Draco said noticing my shock,"you-you have a private plane" he chuckled,"I hate muggle stuff,but I prefer fly to America in a plane,than to fly to America on a broom for seven hours" he helped me to get on the plan,I decided to sit on the back,"umm,have you brought my computer?" I asked Tom,"yes baby,where are you sitting" I pointed at the back,"okay,come on" he got up,walking with me to my sit.