Chapter 50

A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth as he walked back to his dressing room. The outcome of tonight had been expected after his and Jungkook's kiss and yet the grey haired boy was sad that this amazing journey was over already. Ohh how he longed for it to go on for just a little longer.

It would be a lie if Taehyung said that he didn't want to win. Of course he wanted to win but the price had been too high. He wasn't going to give up Jungkook for a career. There was not one single cell in his body that would have allowed him to do so.

Immediately after Jungkook had said that he was going to take Rosé with him to the finally the pink haired girl had smiled brightly before she had walked over to Taehyung while giving him a big hug, softly whispering in his ear that everything would turn out for the better for him. Ohh how Taehyung hoped she was right. This had been without a doubt the best decision possible and now he and Jungkook could start to enjoy their relationship without hiding or sneaking around. Too bad that for this to happen it had meant that Taehyung had to give up his career.

With a heavy heart and a sad feeling in his chest Taehyung finally reached his dressing room. Without thinking twice the grey haired boy pushed open the door, ready to crash down on the sofa that was in it while waiting for Jungkook to come and give him a kiss. The sad feeling of his ruined career would definitely take up some time to heal and thus all the singer wanted right now was to just grab his boyfriend and never let him go.

However as soon as Taehyung had opened the door he immediately spotted a familiar person next to the big mirror right across from the door. A confused look began to form onto Taehyung's face and he tilted his head a bit to the right before walking inside and closing the door behind him. "Namjoon what are you doing here?"

The older male looked up, a big smirk crossing his features. "Congratulating you on your loss. You dodged a bullet by not having to work for Mr. Choi." The older spoke as he locked eyes with Taehyung, sending a wink into the younger's direction.

Taehyung raised both his eyebrows before he looked down, purposely avoiding eye contact. "He might not have been so nice but he was my only way into the music industry. This basically means the end of my career." The grey haired male spoke as he sighed softly while using his left hand to brush through his silver locks.

Namjoon laughed softly at that before he shook his head. "Is it though?" The older spoke, an amused look in his eyes and a sly tone lacing his voice. A questioning look began to form onto Taehyung's face and he locked eyes with Namjoon again in order to try and find out what he had meant by that. "Is there something I should know?"

Upon hearing those words Namjoon gestured towards the chair he was standing next to. "Have a biscuit Kim." The older male spoke before he dropped some papers on the table in front of the chair. "We've got stuff to talk about."

Taehyung slowly rolled his eyes at that statement while a small smile began to decorate his cheeks. "You did not just quote Minerva Mcgonagall..." the younger said as he walked over to the chair and sat down on it. Namjoon had indeed dropped a big pack of white papers on the table and Taehyung's eyes grew huge by just looking at them. What the hell were these for?

"Ohh yes I did. She is one of the best characters in the whole Harry potter universe and Harry should have named his kid after her." Namjoon spoke before pointing to the papers in front of Taehyung. "I want you to read these carefully okay?"

Taehyung softly laughed while hearing the bitter tone in which Namjoon had been speaking when he was talking about Harry's kids and with an amused look on his face the grey haired boy picked up the package of papers before flipping the first page. However as soon as he did that his eyes grew huge and his heart began to pick up the pace in which it had been beating. Was this serious?