➪𝙏𝙀𝙉. 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩.

"I think I've finally found a place where I belong."

—— "Welcome to S, the spectacular land of midnight skating and races!" Reki introduced to Y/n, as the trio consisting of Langa, Reki, and Y/n walked towards the stands, where the audience sat

Y/n looked all around them, their vision filled with people talking, laughing, and skateboarding.

Reki and Langa had decided to take Y/n to show them the amazing beefs held at S the following night.

"I can barely skate, what am I doing here?" Y/n asked the boys nervously.

"You don't have to be able to skate to come here, you can just watch the beef." Langa replied.

"Yeah, and plus, I wanted you to watch this beef! Joe and Cherry are going against each other tonight! They're practically on par with everything! One excelling in power, the other excelling with technique!" Reki explained, his eyes practically glimmering from fanboying over the two skaters.

Y/n tried hard to understand what he was saying, but they found themselves kind of lost.

So they just nodded.

"Hey slimes, what's up?" A voice of a younger teenage boy called out.

The group turned around, and found themselves facing a certain cat boy in a neon green hoodie.

"Y/n, this is Miya Chinen, a 13 year old national hopeful skateboarder." Reki pointed at Miya, who was standing at a mere 5'2.

"Who's that you got with? A new skater to challenge?" Miya grinned mischievously.

"Uhh... sorry, but I don't really skate." Y/n gave a small apologetic bow.

"Ehhh? Then why are they here?" Miya asked.

"That's what I want to know too!" Y/n thought to themselves.

"Is it a crime to bring a good friend of mine to come watch this race?" Reki puffed his cheeks, slightly irritated.

"Why was that kind of cute though? The way he looked so childish puffing his cheeks out and frowning." Y/n thought.

"No need to get too defensive, jeez. Anyways, we better head up to the stands now or we're not gonna find a spot to sit." Miya rolled his eyes, as he slowly made his way to an empty row.

Reki and Langa soon followed the 13 year old, and the red head motioned y/n to follow the group.

They sat down, and Reki patted the spot beside him, indicating that y/n should sit next to him.

"A-are you sure you want to sit next to me?" Y/n asked, slightly flustered.

"Y/n, you don't have to ask such a stupid question! Just sit down!" Reki chuckled.