18 - A Day With Him

Third Person POV

"...Surprise!" Y/N held her hands up awkwardly. The mask was slipping down - clearly she got the wrong size.

Sakusa was frozen where he was standing. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Y-Y/N?" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"Yeah..it's me." 

Sakusa's cousin tried to act surprised but failed miserably.

"Well then!" He pat the black haired boy on the back. "I'm gonna get going. See you later, bye Y/N!" 

Y/N POV

I felt completely and utterly scared. Sakusa showed no emotion on his face - then again he was wearing a mask, like me.

"So, uh, what do you want to do?" I asked, my eyes looking at anything but him.

"Y/N look at me." His deep voice reached my ears, my eyes reaching his. He walked toward me slowly. We were barely inches apart, as he bent down to my level since i'm short as fuck.

I held my breath waiting for the worst to happen, when he snickered.

"What?!"

"Disgusting."

"HEY!!" He stood back up to his original height, making me have to look up at him.

"You're even shorter than I thought."

"You're even taller than I thought, what are you a palm tree?"

"What are you?"

"Taller than Levi Ackerman!!"

"A fictional character that doesn't exist."

"I'm still taller."

Basically we bickered until we got to a place. Apparently it was a small cafe.

"Wanna go inside?" I gestured at the place.

"Sure." He took a clorox wipe, and surprisingly opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I muttered.

The place was small, it was cute. We walked up to the register to order our drinks.

"I'll have f/d!"I said, almost immediately after I saw it on the menu. Sakusa rolled his eyes.

"I'll have a black coffee." The girl smiled - mainly at Sakusa - then went to make the drinks. I scoffed at the girls behavior.

And when I mean scoffed, I went full on levi.

"Tch." I looked out the window, hoping no one could hear me.

"What are you jealous?"

"No." I lied. YES I WAS JEALOUS! I CAME ALL THE WAY TO TOKYO FOR HIM.

A few more minutes of quiet arguing when the girl called our names. She slid my drink over, while actually handing Sakusa his.

"Hey, can I get your number?" She was starry-eyed, not even paying attention to MEEE SINCE IM THE MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER OF THIS STORYYYYY.

Before I could say anything, Sakusa gave her a look of disgust, and led me out the door.

When we got out, I couldn't help but grin.

"I didn't do it for you." He smacked the back of my head and started to leave without me.

"Oh come on Sakusaa! I know you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did"

┅❁┉┉❁┅

The day with Sakusa was really fun. He showed me his flexible as fuck wrists, we went to the My Hero Academia Cafe - to his displeasure.

I'm really glad he came with me to all these places. Knowing him, he probably didn't want to at all.

It was nearly dinner time. My train left at 10 PM. 

Sakusa had went to drop his stuff off at his house, so I decided to go shopping for a picnic, because what's better to do then be in the fresh air?

I really wanted to meet Aoi - at least I was hoping that she was at the house rather than doing classes. So I walked to their house!

It had mostly been me listening to music on the 5 minute walk, when I reached the door. Shaking with excitement, I knocked softly.

To my luck, it was Aoi that opened the door.

"Um, can I help you?" 

Oh right she doesn't know what I look like.

"Hi, I'm Y/N..." I took off my mask. Aoi's jaw dropped.

"Y/N!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?? HAS KIYOOMI SEEN YOU?? KIYOOMI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!! OH MY GODDDDDD I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!!" She engulfed me in a huge hug.

Sakusa - really really looking pissed - came down the stairs.

"Y/N I thought you said we'd meet- nevermind." He muttered, seeing his sister listen in.

"oOOoH are you guys going on a date???" Aoi winked at me. I blushed, covering my face.

"No- no- we're just going to- well- i have only a couple more hours-" The stuttering went on, and on, and on.

"Haha, I was just joking Y/N. You two have fun!" She waved at me and Sakusa.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I smiled as I led the way, to a lightly lit field.

"What are we doing here?"

"You may or may not hate me - even though you already do - but I wanted to have a picnic." I laughed, laying down the blanket and pulling out the basket.

"I don't hate you. Well I do. But this is nice." He said, sitting down next to me.

"What happened to the Sakusa I know?" I whispered, mainly talking to myself.

Sakusa shrugged.

"What time do you leave?"

"My train is at 10."

Awkward silenceeeeeeee

"Y/N, thank you for coming down here."

"Oya? Sakusa thanking me?"

"I'm serious Y/N."

"Oh, well im glad I came down then."

"You should come more often." The boy muttered. I felt my face heat up when I looked at him. 

"Maybe I should. When's your next game?"

"Nationals dumbass."

"Right--"

"You're so stupid."

"You're so meannnn"

┅❁┉┉❁┅

Sakusa walked me back down to the train station. Not many words were exchanged.

"So..I'll talk to you later?" He asked, the mask muffling his words.

"Of course." I smiled.

Third Person POV

Y/N was about to get on her train, when she turned around. Sakusa, who was about to leave, was confused.

"Y/N?-" His words were cut off by the h/c haired girl's arms wrapped around his neck, her face buried in his chest.

"Sorry. I had to." She let go and walked onto the train, waving at the germaphobe before he walked up.

Sakusa - shocked - waved back, even smiled a little.

He was going to miss Y/N.

┅❁┉┉❁┅
A/N: ayy another badly written chapterrrr

┅❁┉┉❁┅