Chapter 15

Y/N's POV :

I was going to my and Kurama's shared apartment, where I will be staying for two weeks. But I stopped near the CCG office building. I remembered the scene of Ryoko -san getting killed by Mado sensei. 

Flashback

I came back to office with for my very first day as CCG investigator. After the encounter with Arima Kishou, I left with Kurama. He was kind and polite. He was giving me a round of the whole CCG office. 

I came to the room, where every CCG officer sits to conference and have a meeting about newest ghoul criminals. 

"I think we need to hear out who is the new ghoul who is causing problems. As a ghoul investigator we need to provide every information they need from us", Kurama said and I nodded. We sat down and attentively listened everything they said. It was nothing serious. Just about some random ghouls.

After the meeting Kurama was introducing me with every investigator. A member of them, quite young boy came to me.

"Myself Seidou Takizawa. Nice to meet you and hope that we will share a great bonding", he said coming close to me making me shift back a little.

"Sorry, Takizawa-San, she is also a ghoul like me", Kurama said resting his arm around my shoulder.

"Eeehhh!! Did we have less ghouls that he hired another ghoul??", he said bit horrified. Then he looked up at me again and bowed in 90 degree angle.

"It's my pleasure to meet you miss. I can be annoying sometimes but please don't eat me", he said  earning a chuckle from me.

"Don't worry, Taki-Kun. I am not like other ghouls. I don't eat human unless necessary. And let's go out for lunch sometimes. I can feel that you're a foodie like me", I said taking his hands in mine.

"It'll will take more than a thousand year to make a human eat with a ghoul", someone said that from behind. I was shocked at his words. I looked back to see the person. I saw a person around 70's walking towards me. 

"Myself Kureo Mado. Even though I hate ghouls, I'll try to be as nice as possible with you", he said with a smirk. Seeing his smirk, I smirked back.

"But your smirk says otherwise Kureo San", I said with my sweet smirk making it as innocent as possible. 

"Oh No, dear. It's just I was thinking about your Kagune. How much power it holds??", he said licking his lips like a psychopath.

"It's for me to know and you to find out", I said with a closed eye smile. Everyone's sweat dropped  feeling the tension between us. Suddenly Kurama butted in.

"I'm sorry Mado-San, but you are assigned to teach her CCG fighting skills", Kurama said with a awkward laugh

"Tch", I heard from that oji san. 

"There there Oji-San. I would love to be your student", I said with a sweet smile. To be honest, I was excited to see how much skilled the person is. So I wanted to train with him. Who knows... maybe someday I had to be the one who have to deal with him. 

"I hope you enjoy working here", another voice said. I looked at him. A man with a wired haircut came towards me. 

"I'll try my best to not make you feel you're a ghoul. And make sure that you're comfortable in here", he said taking my hand and shaking it.

"Thank you, um...", 

"Yukinori Shinohara", he said with a gentle smile. Somehow remind me of Father. Father had the same smile. I felt myself grinning looking at him. Suddenly I snapped out of my thought by Takizawa's loud voice.