NIGHTMARE AND CUDDLES

(Author's POV)

It was 2 pm when  Jungkook started sweating and breathing heavily " eomma ,wait" "don't eomma please". he was sobbing uncontrollably and abruptly woke up , but wasn't able to breathe properly and was in urgent need of someone , usually his mom (aunt) would cuddle him during thunderstorms ,with nothing he could do he went towards Taehyung's room and started knocking on his door frantically .

(KTH'S POV)

I got up when I heard knocking on my door , and went to check as it couldn't be anyone except bun. I switched on the lights and  quickly went  to open the door. As soon as it opened , i saw Jungkook sobbing and breathing heavily . I tightly hugged him and started rubbing circles on his back ,he hid his head in my chest . Was he scared of thunderstorms? was the only question on my mind that time .After sometime he calmed down only little sniffles could be heard here and there . I then picked him up in bridal style and made our way towards the bed not even giving him time to react . I Sat on the bed with my back supported by headboard and made him sit on my lap facing me . He looked at me and then looked down . I  held his cheeks in both of my hands and asked him " Are you scared of thunderstorm bub?" " N-not exactly, I had a n-nightmare  triggered by thunderstorm " he replied in a very low voice. " Don't worry bub ,I am here now . Let's sleep okay " he just nodded . I placed  him beside me and hugged his waist tightly ,He too snuggled in me keeping his head in the crook of my neck . we cuddled all night  but one thought was still on my mind 'the nightmare that my bun had' ,which made him so vulnerable .I guess I'll ask him next time  . With this I fell asleep.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Next day Taehyung woke up missing warmth beside him ,He opened his eyes to find Jungkook's side empty. He got up and checked time on his mobile and it was 10 am already . so he went to freshen up and went downstairs to find Jungkook when a delicious smell hit his nose .He made his way towards the kitchen only to find his bun looking adorable while cooking something. "What are you cooking bun?" he asked . "Breakfast for us hyungie". Jungkook replied. "go , sit down . its almost done " with a nod Taehyung made his way towards the chair from where he could watch his bun. after few minutes of Taehyung watching Jungkook with heart eyes and Jungkook  focusing on cooking he was finally done  and he served the food. And Taehyung couldn't believe what he saw , Jungkook was really talented .if he had met him for the first time ; Taehyung would have assumed him to be a chef.

"O god bun , is there something you can't do " he asked still dazed  hearing which Jungkook blushed . " you are so cute " he said again making Jungkook look like tomato ."hyungieee~"Jungkook whined like a baby making Taehyung chuckle . They finally dug into food with Taehyung giving him sweet compliments and Jungkook blushing furiously.

 They finally dug into food with Taehyung giving him sweet compliments and Jungkook blushing furiously

google image

google image

After their breakfast they went towards the living room to open the news and check weather forecast , which said storm won't be stopping anytime soon. Meaning Taehyung could spend a lot more time with Taehyung. And boii he was literally dancing inside .

"Hyung , looks like you have to stay here longer " Jungkook said smiling ,he was happy too . Well why wouldn't he be? He truly liked the older and what's better than to spend time with person you like .Right?

" I guess so. what shall we do then ? " he asked . " what about playing over-watch?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung nod aggressively ." okay then , lets go " Jungkook said and started walking. " well let me tell you one thing bun " Taehyung suddenly said making him stop and turn around ."Kim Taehyung here never looses" he continued with a hot smirk making Jungkook's heart go wild. "okay then , lets see " Jungkook replied casually and started walking again with Taehyung trailing behind ,but deep inside him only he knew that he was anything but casual. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------