Me [6]

(Note: This chap is a bit more long than usual so sit back and relax :D)

it has been more then 50 years since we met, hope you doing fine..

**

Xiao went to Wangshu Inn as always since it was his "temporary" home. He walked up the old stairs to see Zhongli there, panicking or just looking stressed and concern. Zhongli was resting his lower arms on the railings as he looked at the completely different Liyue from then Liyue.

Xiao walked up to the tall man and tapped lightly on the shoulder. Zhongli flinched a little and realised Xiao was there looking at him with concern plastered all over his face.

"What's wrong? Did something happened?" Xiao said as he also rested his hands on the railings. Zhongli took a deep breathe and sighed to himself before he said a word.

"the anemo archon mysteriously died"

Xiao did not know how to describe in words how everything he just said completely crumbled his inside. His heart sank and a sudden pain was built up on his chest.

He just could not feel anything or cry.

"What.. do you mean, died?"

"You heard what I said Xiao"

Venti

Where were you

You dissapeared

And this is what I get

Venti

"We are going to visit his grave next week, since everyone is still processing what just happened" after saying that, he left without saying nothing
else. He knew how much that must have affected Xiao, so he did not want to further explain anything else so he just left Xiao alone to let him have his own thoughts.

Xiao just looked at the view with his emotionless face. He could not feel anything. He do not want to feel anything. Everything. He wished to meet Venti again but in the end this was the latest news about him. Nothing can get any better like this.

His first love

Venti made him understand what truly is the meaning of love.

Venti made him felt how he never felt before. Happiness

He was so happy with Venti, he almost forgot about the trauma, the sadness, the anger, all the negative things in his life.

He jumped off the balcony and landed on his feet and tried to find monsters to fight. Fighting was his coping mechanism. Getting hurt, sweating, beating up something etc. He tried to do everything but nothing happened. All he want to do was forget about everything. Forget about Venti, forget about their first encounter, forget about when they dance under the liyue Lantern, watching the stars at night and the taste of the Almond Tofu he made.

Every single thing.

He wants to forget how he looked like when Xiao does a weird face. He wants to forget about Venti awful sounding laugh but to him, it sounds like music. His face was like an art work, his scent smelled like dandelion, he loved everything about him.