Chapter 11

I'm posting two chapters today bc I'm going to this camp for my college for three days and I'm pretty sure the connection out there is gonna be booty cheeks.
ENJOY :)
——————-
Dinner with Jacob went well, but I couldn't stop thinking about what I did with Elias in his classroom. The way his fingers moved inside me. The way his lips felt against my neck. I couldn't get enough. I mentally cursed myself out when he saw that Jacob texted me. I saw a bit of hurt in his eyes, but it was shut out with anger. And when he walked out and left me, I felt so ashamed and embarrassed.

That can't happen again.

But I wan't it to.

I wan't him so bad.

Jacob is walking me up to my dorm room after we finished dinner. I go to put the key in my door and open it when he speaks up.

"I had a really great time with you." He utters in an almost shy tone.

I turn to him and smile. "I had a great time too."

We're both now staring at each other. He takes a step closer to me and I back up until pressed against my door.

He's so tall that he hovers over me. Bringing his mouth to my ear, he whispers, "Can I kiss you?"

I shiver runs down my spine, but not because I'm turned on. But because I remember Elias being this close to me earlier today.

Before I can respond to him, he grabs my face with both hands and lightly kisses me. It's so gentle and comforting that I don't move away.

I'm too shocked.

When he realizes that I'm not pushing him away he deepens the kiss, shoving his tongue down my throat.

Wow, okay he's a really good kisser.

I sigh into the kiss and he wraps on arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

He groans when he presses me against his growing member.

I lightly push him off and we're now both panting hard.

His eyes full of lust and hunger.

I'm hungry too.

Just not for him.

"Goodnight, Jacob." I give him a sweet smile before opening my door.

He smiles back, "Goodnight, Mia." He starts to back away and then turns so his back is to me and walks down the stairs.

I quickly run into my room and slam the door.

"What are you doing Mia" I whisper to myself. Running my hands down my face.

I strip out of my clothes and put on an oversized t-shirt and finish up the rest of my night routine before heading off to bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to a club for my birthday celebration and at first I didn't want to go.

But now. Now I need a distraction.

And a club is just what I need.
—-
I was wrong.

A club isn't what I needed.

It's 9 p.m when both Kate and I arrived at this club called Vix. Once we got passed the bouncer and showing him our fake ID's, we were engulfed in loud electric dance music. It's too loud in here.

I want to leave.

But before I can turn around, Kate drags me to the bar to order us some shots.

She turns over to me and shouts something at me since it's way too loud to talk normally. "By the way, you look so hot right now!" She winks at me. "So hot that I might even fuck you."