Chapter 25:: I like you

Taehyung's POV: 

"Icecream..." I heard someone murmur as I woke up from my sleep. I looked beside me to see Y/N hugging a pillow and mumbling stuff in her dream. 
"She's really such a foodie.." I mumbled before letting out a breathy laugh. 
"I like you. It's weird how I like you. But I liked her too. Why do you keep reminding me of her? Do I like you for who you are or because you resemble her?" I asked myself before sighing. 

"If I like you, I want to like you for who you are. And that's what makes me think before making a move." I muttered looking down but suddenly heard a loud thud. She fell down the bed! 
"Oh my-" I almost panicked before going towards her before looking at her totally astonished, she's still sleeping. 

"What a heavy sleeper!" I said before holding her checking if she got hurt. I looked at her again seeing her so peacefully sleeping before shutting my eyes exhaling deeply. 
"Get up." I said shaking her as she whined a little but I don't think I have time to listen to her whining.
"Wake up! Come on!" I shook her again as she opened her eyes sitting up straight.

"WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY SLE-" She was shouting but stopped seeing me behind her.
"YAH YOU! Why would you wake me up?! And wait- why am I on the floor?" She asked as I choked on my breath. Did she really NOT realize she fell from the bed?
"You fell from the bed. And still were sleeping so peacefully. So I decided to wake you up." I said as she thought for a while.

"Why did you not protect me from falling!!!" She whined pouting as I looked away pretending I didn't hear her.
"Aish! You're so annoying early in the morning!" She said stomping to the bathroom making me flinch. She did look scary just now. 

Don't be scared by her weird behaviour. Not all wives are demons. Yes, Taehyung. Calm down. 

Author's POV: 

"I shouldn't have yelled at him like that.." You said to yourself before sighing. 
"What's wrong bestie~~" Mina came sitting beside you on the couch as you were enjoying the view outside. 

"Nothing much..I yelled at Taehyung this morning.." You said as she giggled.
"You already are becoming a scary wife." She said as you hissed at her. 
"Stop spewing out nonsense! He just woke me up from my sweet sleep so I was a little mad." You said as she nodded understanding.
"So now, you're feeling bad for yelling at him?" She asked as you nodded.

"Hmm. Give him a gift. Say sorry." She said as you said, "I don't know if he's offended or not though." You said as she looked at you in disbelief.
"Don't tell me- He didn't say anything but you're making this up on your own and overreacting cause you are scared?" She asked as you looked away. She laughed out loud.
"I always knew you had a weak heart seeing how you crush on even a guy that blinks in front of you. But you're really in deep love this time, huh?" Mina asked as you scoffed. 

"Shut up! You like Jungkook too, don't you? How did you like him?" You asked as she looked away.
"Karma bitch! Now answer." You said as she coughed before telling you the story. 

---Flashback of the Vacation house || At night

"Yah Jungkook! Go sleep on the floor!" Mina said as Jungkook scoffed.
"No way!" He said as Mina rolled her eyes. She took a pillow and threw it straight at Jungkook's head as he winced in pain before glaring at her.
"YAH!" He called out as MIna gulped looking away.
"The aim was accidental." She said but who listened? Jungkook took the pillow before going to Mina but as he was about to throw it on her, he accidentally slipped causing him to fall on top of her, with the pillow stuffed on Mina's face.