𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 6࿐⋆i am married now, thanks⋆

❝How dare you not invite your best friend to the wedding!❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

"Where. is. he?" Y/N asked her friends for the hundredth time.

Harry, who had gone out of their train compartment for some 'air', still hadn't returned even though every single student was already seated in the Great Hall, enjoying the feast.

"Don't worry," said Ron, stuffing his face with food. "He'll be here in a minute."

Hermione glared at him dangerously. If she had glared at Y/N like that, Y/N was sure she would've run out of the Hall by now.

"Will-you-stop-eating?" snapped Hermione, hitting Ron with her book for every word. "Your best friend is missing!"

"Oi!" said Ron hoarsely. "Turn around, you lunatic."

Y/N followed his gaze and almost collapsed in relief. Harry was walking to them, swerving around students, clutching a handkerchief to his nose which was. . . bloodied?

"He's covered in blood again," said Ginny, who was sitting near Y/N. "Why is it he's always covered in blood?"

"Looks like it's his own this time," muttered Ron.

"This is why we shouldn't let him on his own," said Y/N, shaking her head like a concerned mother.

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked Harry when he sat down next to Y/N. "What happened to your face?

"Later. What did I miss?" said Harry, bowing his head.

"Sorting Hat says we ought to be brave and strong in these trouble times," said Ron. "Easy for it to say, though. It's a hat, isn't it?"

"Give it here," said Y/N, snatching the cloth from Harry's hands. She cupped his cheek in one hand and began to clean the rest of the dried blood on his face.

Harry leaned into her touch, watching his girlfriend work with a smile. "Thanks."

"Who did you piss off this time?" asked Y/N. "Isn't breaking noses kinda my thing?"

"It's a long story."

"Did I mention that you look extremely attractive with a bloody nose?" said Y/N casually.

Harry grinned. "You think I am attractive while I am bleeding out of my nose?"

"Yes. You could get your whole face disfigured," said Y/N, setting the cloth down, "and I'd still say you're the prettiest boy in the world."

Harry just smiled at her, his insides twisting in a pleasurable way. Dumbledore got to his feet at the staff table. The talk and laughter echoing around the Hall died away almost instantly.