TWENTY ONE

Month ago

"You pass, welcome to Jujutsu Tech" said the principal as you sighed in relief and you left the principal's room. You see Gojo-sensei waiting for you from outside, he notices you as he's approaching you. "How is it?" He said as you two were walking somewhere. "I pass" he makes an 'oh' sound while giving you a thumbs up, you ignore him. "Tomorrow's Megumi-kun, right?" He nodded. "I hope he pass"

"And you're going to date him every day" he said as he pouting and started running as he saw a irk appear on your forehead. "Don't run away, Gojo Satoru!!" You shout as you release your katana and chase him. "Respect the older and I'm your sensei!"

Megumi just saw the behavior of you and Gojo-sensei from afar, same with the second-years. "Satoru teased her again" Maki said. "Yeah" "Salmon" Panda and Toge agreed, Yuuta just chuckled from behind.

Days later

"Special-grade?!" You're in Gojo-sensei's room (I mean the teacher's room, don't get me wrong lol..) He nodded. "That's because of your katana. Without that thing, you're third or second-grade"

"Thats mean.. I'm the same grade as my brother?!" You slam your palm on the table. He nodded. "Stop slamming the table, it will break" but I only slam once. "I thought I was first-grade"

"Thanks to the demon, you're special-grade" this guy..!

You get out of the room and start wandering around Jujutsu Tech. You saw Megumi from afar. "Megumi-kun!" You shouted his name as he looked at you. You began to run to him. "Your meeting's done already?" You nodded as you two walked. "I'm.. Special-grade" Megumi's eyes widened.

"You're strong" he mumbled. "E- I-I-I didn't me-mean to say t-that you're we-weak" you stuttered. "I know.. But I still want to protect you" you blushed as you look away. "You've protected me many times. But thank you, Megu-chan!"

"I hate that nickname"

"But it's cute"

"No"

"Cute!"

"You're"

"Huh?"

Present

Megumi's PoV

Itadori and Kugisaki come into my room bringing some boxes of pizza and they sat on the chairs, I was between them. "When did you start getting along with that gorilla?" Kugisaki asked Itadori. "Well, we got along, but like.. I remember what happened, but I wasn't exactly myself then.." He placed his finger on his forehead as he was trying to remember something. "What, were you drunk?"

"You believe I could've been drinking liquor in that situation? I'm shocked. But I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt, Fushiguro. You're able to eat pizza now, too" he said while eating. "Come on, bring me something easier to digest" I said. "No complaining. When Y/n-san awake, how about we eat fried chicken with her?" Itadori nodded as he agreed to her. Y/n.. She was stabbed because of me because I didn't help her while she was fighting with that cursed spirit. She almost died because of her technique. She's the one who's beaten seriously. "Apparently, I got off easier because my cursed energy was all dried up. Ieri-san was still able to fix me up as soon as the roots were removed"

"Huh, so that's a thing that can happen? You fought against them, didn't you?"

"Itadori. You've grown stronger. Back then, we both said our convictions were proper ones. I still think that's true. Or, put another way, we're both wrong" I said. He's confused. "Some questions don't have answers, you know. You're thinking too hard. You'll go bald" Kugisaki sounded. "That's right. There is no answer. It's just whether or not you can accept it. But there's no accepting anything of you can't have it your way. Weak sorceres can't do that. So I'm going to become strong, too. I'll surpass you in no time "

Suddenly he laughed. "You never change"

"Don't just move the conversation forward without me"

"That's my brother's friend for you!" Suddenly Toudou appeared in my room. Itadori immediately opened the door and exited, running away from Toudou. "Where are you going, brother?!" He chased after him. "I'm grateful to you, but give me a break!" We both just froze.

"I visited Y/n-san a while ago with Itadori. She's still in a coma. She's lost a lot of blood" Kugisaki suddenly spoke as I looked at her. "She's just been my bestfriend since last month. I don't want her to die" I looked down. "I don't want, too" I agreed. "You like her, right?" Her words startled me. I looked away. I could feel her smirking. "Just admit it, Fushiguro. I can see it clearly"

"You're right.. I like her" I mumbled. "How about you confess to her when she awake?"

"You're not my mother tell me what to do"

"I'm just telling you! But.. If you hurt her, I'll kill you"

"I won't"

Y/n's PoV

I began to feel something around me. The pain in my back can still be felt. A bandage was wrapped around my waist. I move my fingers and slowly open my eyes. "Oh, you finally awake" I looked next to me, Shouko-san was standing next to the bed I was lying on. "Shouko-san" she immediately helped me sit down. "I'll call Gojo" she said as I nodded slowly. It still hurts but thanks god I still alive.

"How's your wound" Gojo-sensei asked me. "Still hurt"

"Sensei, I've something to tell you" he looked at me. "My main mission is.. Complete" he was surprised. "Already?" I nodded. "Then, how do you feel?"

"My body.. It's feels like a monster. I can see the aura of cursed spirit.. Everywhere. I.. I want to exorcists it more" I gasped as I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry. That's not my voice" he hummed with his hand on his chin but end up sighing. "Anyways, good job. You need to rest first until I ask you again" before he left the room, I pulled his wrist. "Does Oni-chan know about this.. That I'm almost dead?"

"Not yet"

"Please don't tell him. I don't want him to be worried and back from overseas suddenly because of me"

Normal PoV

Megumi ran to the treatment room because he hear that you were already conscious from a coma. "Y/n!" He opens the door, you're looking out the window, look at him. "Megu-" he immediately approached you and hugged you tightly. You could feel that his heart's beating as hell. "Me-Megumi-kun. Its hurt" he realizes that you are still being treated and he lets you go. "I'm sorry for not helping you" you shook your head. "No it's not your fault but I, I'm so angry that I'm out of control"

"Y/n" you looked at him. "You don't mind if I tell you something?" You are confused but you nod. Not knowing what he gonna say.

"I like you"

Yuuta's voice❤