ANNOUNCEMENT: STARS RISE CONTINUES

Hello, readers. Apologies for the ALL CAPS. It's the first time I have updated in forever, and I hoped to catch your attention.

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to Wattpad for adding Stars Rise to Editor's Choice. It means so much to me, and the Constellation series means a lot to me too. Hello, and thank you, to all of the new readers who added this book to reading lists. It's wonderful to make your acquaintance. I hope the story will entertain you!

Without any further ado, here is the announcement:

I'm back! I have drafted new scenes in the Constellations universe. I'm releasing new chapters IMMEDIATELY in the Stars Rise book. The story continues.

What you should know: The following 2 scenes are brand new and part of a standalone story.

If you haven't read Stars Rise yet, you can still read these chapters.

Think of them as like a preview chapter. They give more hints about one of the characters, Leander Prince, and they mirror one of the opening chapters of Stars Rise.

If anything, they may help you to piece together the mystery of the Constellations world. So by all means, enjoy!

Are ya ready? Thanks for visiting! And drop me a star, will you? I need as many as I can get.

Peace and love,

Mia