a blast from the past

5 years later

The black haired girl had been woken up in the middle of the night  by noises outside her house,she walked around the house trying to hear for any other noises but it was quiet almost too quiet but the girl didn't realize that until something was placed over her head and she had been knocked out ... before she could even think of doing anything.

*a couple of hours later*

The girl woke up to a throbbing head she reached up to touch her head but found that her hands were restrained she couldn't see so she tried listening for any sounds she heard male voices

"I told you not to hurt her"

"We didn't we just knocked her out so there would be no problems"

"There was no need to do that"

The blindfold was pulled of

" its good to see you again y/n"

"Mister Arufa"

memories of the past came rushing back to the girl as she looked at her mates father,he had the same white hair as riki......there were two men behind him both had different color hair but that wasn't something she was worried about she looked at the alpha of her past pack.

"Why am I here?"

"That will be discussed soon" he went behind the black haired girl and untied her hands whilst he was untying the girl the door opened and the girl was hit with the scent of the first boy she ever loved well the first boy she thought she loved... the scent disgusted her,he smelled of strawberries which was always her favorite but after following that scent into the room of him and his lover AKA her sister,she ignored him completely after being untied she stood up.

Mister Arufa quickly hugged the girl he had always been a kind man as the leader of the pack people thought he was weak for being kind but he was strong when he had to be..... he never backed down from a challenge and always put the needs of the pack first he never treated anyone as if they were inferior to him,thats what drew people towards the man other alphas treated you well based on your ranking and how strong you were or how much the pack could benefit from your presence but he treated you well regardless of your title the girl smiled at the man trying not to show her worry for the person back home and the person who had literally saved her life.

She had hoped that they had taken her and left her house unfortunately  her hope was short lived when another guy came in with Aimai

"He refuses to talk" she looked at the boy who quickly ran towards her

"Mummy" he cried while jumping in her arms

She heard someone choke but didn't look to see who it was.

She was focused on comforting her son his big black eyes had filled with tears.

"M-mummy ......I was.......... w-worried w-when i-i s-saw him hit your head"
he pointed at someone but the girl didn't bother looking.

"I t-tried to h-help b-but I c-couldn't"

She  squeezed him

"I'm OK don't worry aimai" he hugged her tightly then looked at mister Arufa before stating rather cutely.

"Stay away from my mummy" the girl looked horrified by the fact that he had just talked to the alpha that way but the old man just laughed.

"Aimai apologize" she scolded the young boy

"No no its OK he is just trying to protect his mother,how old is he?"

The girl was about to answer and lie about his age not wanting him to know but the boy beat her to it.

"I'm 5 years old"

The girl internally cried avoiding the situation she quickly asked while holding the boy.

"Why am I here again?"

The old white haired male seemed to understand.

"Come with me we will talk in my office you can leave your son with my men" he nodded in the direction of the boys one Of them being Riki.

Though y/n and Aimai were quick to shut that down.

"No"
"No"
They said in anything but quiet voices.

"Um I'm willing to speak to you but I'd rather do it knowing my son is with someone I trust"

"If you have someone in the pack you trust I'd be willing to call them"

"Hey we aren't bad people"

"What do you mean you aren't bad you hit my mum"

"Um there's no one in this pack but um if you grant permission for another wolf to enter then that would be appreciated"

The girl smiled nervously at the alpha and he nodded.

(EDITED 4 AUGUST)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES AND THANK YOU FOR READING,COMMENTING AND LIKING🥰😘😘😘😍