𝖵𝖨. 𝖫𝖠 𝖯𝖴𝖲𝖧

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜 - 𝗟𝗔 𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗛

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜 - 𝗟𝗔 𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗛

THE BLONDE VAMPIRE approached her mate. "Edible art?" She asks Bella, startling her. She pushed off an apple from the side in shock. Aimee let it hit her shoe before bouncing it back up to her hands.

"Bella" Aimee greets. She hands the apple to her mate "thanks" she replies with a nod.

"You know your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash." Bella admits. Aimee hears Emmett chuckles from the other side of the room.

She quickly looks over to him, to see him watching. Aimee lifts her hand to cheek and scratches the side of her face with her middle finger, lowering all the other fingers.

Emmett fakes offence as she flips him off. "I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be." Aimee tells Bella.

"What does that mean?" Bella asks. "It means if you were smart, you'd stay away from me." Aimee explains.

"Well, let's say for arguments sake that I'm not smart. Would you tell me the truth?" Bella asks.

"No, probably not." The vampire answers. "I'd rather here your theories" she adds.

By now the two mates had realised everyone they knew were staring at them. "I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite." She tells the blonde girl.

"That's all superhero stuff right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy in this scenario?" she asks.

"You're not" Bella shakes her head. "I can see what you're trying to put off, but I can see that it's just to keep people away from you. It's a mask." Bella explains.

Everything the human was saying was true and it made Aimee frown. "What if we just... hang out?" Bella asks.

"Hang out?" Aimee asks with a smirk. "Everybody's going to the beach. Come" she asks. "I mean... have fun." Bella tries to convince her.

"What beach?" Aimee already knew the answer. "La push?" Bella answers.

"I don't know." Aimee sighs. "Is there something wrong with that beach?" Bella asks.

"It's just a little crowded" she lies.

A WEEK AFTER is was sunny in forks. Bella sat with Jess and Angela as they tanned. She was looking around for the pale skinned siblings.

"She's not here" Jess speaks up, noticing how Bella's eyes were darting around.. "Whenever the weathers nice the Cullens disappear." Jess explains.

"What, do they just ditch?" Bella asks. "No, Dr and Mrs Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that on my parents. Not even close." Jess tells Bella.

"Guys I'm going to the prom with Eric. I just asked him. I took control." Angela explains whilst giving Bella a thankful hug.

"I told you that would happen. Are you sure you have to go out of town?" Angela asks. "Oh yeah, it's a little family thing" Bella says.

"Okay we should go shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dressed get cleaned out." Jess says just before the school bell rings.

"Port Angeles? You mind if I come?" Bella asks. "Yeah. I need your opinion." Angela says with a grin.

LATER, AT THE CULLEN house the family sat in the living room. "How can one person be so good at connect four?!" Emmett yells.

Aimee laughs as she puts in the last piece that connects four of her colour and crowns her winner, again.

"I don't know, I'm yet to be defeated" she admits. Rosalie smiles at them as she files her nails.

Suddenly Alice comes rushing in with a panicked look on her face. "What's wrong Al?" Aimee asks.

"It's Bella" she answers. Aimee's face drops as she stands up and rushed towards Alice. "What, what's happened to her?" She asks.

"Nothings happened yet but these men are about to harass her, Aimee you need to go. She's in Port Angeles" she says quickly.

Aimee grabs her jacket and speeds to Edward's car. She takes off and drives faster than she ever has before. It would have been easier to get through traffic with her bike but it was currently being repaired.

WHEN AIMEE REACHED the small space near an alley way she saw men crowded around Bella. She abruptly stopped the car and opened her door.

"Get in the car" she demands Bella, who quickly listens and rushes to the passenger door.

"That was a very dangerous manoeuvre" a drunk man says, walking up to the vampire.

Aimee snarls, her teeth showing slightly and her eyes darkening in anger. The men all fearfully take a step back.

The blonde vampire walks back to the car and quickly starts the engine. She drives forward, inches away from hitting the men before pulling out of the shady area and speeding towards a restaurant.

"Are you okay?" Aimee asks Bella, trying to distract herself. Bella just nods sheepishly.

"I should go back there and tear them apart, limb from limb" Aimee spits through her teeth.

"No you shouldn't" Bella says softly.

"You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking." Aimee says with a venomous tone.

"And you do?" Bella asks. "It's not hard to guess" she lies. "Can you talk about something else? Distract me so I won't turn around" Aimee asks.

"You should put your seatbelt on" Bella quickly says. Aimee just laughs, as if she got in a car crash and not having a seatbelt on would kill her.

"You should put your seatbelt on." She laughs.