𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖬𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖬 𝖱𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖨

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜 - 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗜

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜 - 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗜

FINALLY THE TWO MATES reached the restaurant Bella was meeting Angela and Jess at.

Just as the pulled up the two girls were leaving. "Hey guys, I'm sorry, I just..." Bella began.

"Yeah, where were you? We waited but we were, like, starving so..." Jess trailed off.

Aimee quickly joined Bella's side which surprised the two humans. "Hi. I'm sorry I kept Bella. We just ran into each other and just got talking.

Suddenly Jess and Angela broke out into grins. The two had never talked to Aimee before and the fact that she seemed close with Bella excited them.

"No, we totally understand. I mean, that happens, right?" Jessica says quickly.

"Yeah, we were just leaving so... Bella if you wanna?" Jess suggests to take her home.

"I think I should get Bella something to eat." Aimee offers. "If you'd like?" She asks Bella. "I'll drive you home myself".

"That's so thoughtful" Angela smiles. "It's really thoughtful. Yeah" jess adds.

"Yeah, I should eat something." Bella agrees. "Ok, so we'll see you tomorrow?" Jess asks.

"Yeah" Bella confirms. "See ya!" Angela waves. Jess and Angela walk to their car giggling.

"OKAY, ONE MUSHROOM ravioli" the waitress says as she puts a plate down in front of Bella. "Thanks" she smiles.

"Yeah. No problem. So... are you sure I can't get you anything?" The waitress asks Aimee with a seductive smile.

"No. No thank you" Aimee answers, looking at Bella. "Let me know" she says flirtatiously, causing Bella to furrow her brows at the women.

"You're really not going to eat?" Bella asks Aimee. "No, I ate before I left" she lies.

"You gotta give me some answers." Bella demands. "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77245" Aimee jokes.

"I don't wanna know what the square root of pi is" Bella says. "Wait, you knew that?" Aimee smiles.

"How did you know where I was?" Bella asks. "I didn't" Aimee replies, she couldn't exactly say she followed her scent.

Bella got up and got ready to leave. "Please don't leave" Aimee asks. Bella sighs and sits back down.

"Did you follow me?" Bella asks. "I feel like I have to protect you." Aimee admits, she wasn't lying but she couldn't exactly say that her sister in law saw the future.

"So you followed me?" Bella asks. "I was going to keep a distance unless you needed my help, then I heard what those drunks where thinking." Aimee lies partly.

"Wait. You say you heard what they were thinking? Bella asks. "So what you read minds?" She adds.

"I can read every mind in this room. Apart from yours. There money, sex, money, sex, cat." Aimee smirks.

"And then I look into your mind, and nothing" she smiles. "It's very frustrating." The vampire admits.

"Is there something wrong with me?" Bella asks cashing Aimee to chuckle.

"I tell you I can't read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?!" Aimee says, amused.

Aimee sighs and looks down. "What is it?" Bella asks.

"I don't have the strength to stay away from you any longer" Aimee admits, seeing how being with her mate made her feel.

"Then don't".

AIMEE WAS NOW DRIVING Bella home and she had put on the heat system, seeing how cold Bella was.

The two had been stealing glances of one another the whole ride home.

"Okay, I think I'm warm enough now" Bella admits, going to turn off the heat. Aimee reached for it as well.

Bella's hand gently touches Aimee's and she pulls back with a gasp quickly after noticing the vampire's temperature.

"Your hand is so cold" she states. Aimee just focused on the road, not knowing what to say.

Just saw they pass the police station lots of sirens begin and police offers crowd around.

"Wow, what's going on? My dads still here. Can you pull in?" She asks. Aimee does so and notices a familiar car.

"That's my dads car on the end" she tells Bella. "What is he doing here?" He ponders.

Just as they exit the car, Carlisle comes walking out of the police department. "Carlisle, what's going on?" Aimee asks him.

Bella stops by her side as Carlisle explains. "Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place. I just examined the body".

"He died?!" Bella asks. Carlisle just nods shortly "how?" Bella asks.

"Animal attack." Carlisle answers. Aimee just looks at him confused, this was a vampires doing.

"Was it the same one that got that security guard down in mason?" Bella asks.

"Most likely" he says looking over at Aimee shortly. "Well it's getting closer to town then." Bella realises.

"Bella you should go inside. Waylon was your fathers friend." Carlisle tells her. "Okay" she nods.

"I'll see you later" Bella says to Aimee. The blonde girl nods with a small smile.

THAT NIGHT, BELLA SWAN stayed up and researched the cold ones. Her research had led her to the myth about vampires.

She had finally realised. The Cullens were vampires. Aimee was a vampire. That night she dreamed of Aimee slowly drinking the blood out of her neck. Although it would be a scary thought to most, Bella wasn't afraid of it.

Tomorrow she was going to tell Aimee she knew.