𝖨𝖷. 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖠

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗫 - 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗫 - 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔

BELLA SWAN WOKE UP the next day feeling ecstatic. She had never felt like this before. The danger, the romance, it was like her own personal high.

There were about three things she was absolutely positive about. First... Aimee was a vampire. Second... there was a part of Aimee, and Bella didn't know how dominant that part might be, that thirsted for the human girl's blood.

And third... she was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Aimee.

AIMEE SPED UP TO the swan residence, ready to pick up Bella for school. She honked the horn on her bike and kicked up the stand before leaning on it.

She looked up to the second floor of the house to see Bella come to the window and shake her head at the vampire. Aimee was wearing her signature leather jacket and sunglasses with a stupid smirk on her face.

About ten minutes later Bella exited the house and made her way towards the vampire. "Morning, Bella" she said with a smug smile.

"I hope you don't think that I'm riding on that thing" Bella says nodding her head towards the black motor bike.

"Oh you definitely are" Aimee smirks. She picks up a black helmet from inside the seat and holds it out for her mate.

"Does this make it better?" She asks with a grin. Bella once again shakes her head with a smile and takes the helmet.

The human places it on her head as Aimee walks closer to her and straps around her neck. "There." She smiles.

Bella softly smiles as she watches Aimee take a seat on her bike. Bella puts her bag on her back as she mounts the bike.

"Better hold on tight, love" Aimee grins. Bella snakes her arms around her mate's waist.

The vampire takes off with an extremely fast speed, causing the swan girl to tighten her grip around Aimee's waist.

THE REVVING OF AIMEE'S bike brought all of the attention on them as they parked in the school parking lot.

Aimee Cullen climbed of her bike and held out her hand for Bella to steady herself with as she too got off the vehicle.

Bella quickly unclasped the helmet from around her head and passed it to Aimee who simply put it back in the seat.

They began to walk as Aimee took Bella's bag off of the human's shoulder and placed it on her own. "You know everybody's staring, right?" Bella whispered, leaning into Aimee's side.

"Not that guy" Aimee says pointing to a shaggy haired boy. She paused for a second as he turned around. "No, he just looked" she smirked.

"I'm breaking every rule now anyway, so since I'm going to hell" Aimee mutters, she slings her arm around Bella's shoulders.

The blonde vampire looks over the top of Bella, who's watches her with a grin, to see her family all watch with amused, pleased or pissed off faces.

AFTER SCHOOL, AIMEE took Bella to a quiet place in forks where they could talk. "So does a person have to be dying to become like you?" Bella asks, wanting to know everything there was to know about Aimee and her kind.

"No, that's just Carlisle. He's never do this to someone who has another choice." Aimee answers.

"So how long have you been like this?" Bella asks.

"Since 1863, during the civil war" Aimee admits, looking down. "Carlisle wasn't the one to turn me" she adds.

"No? Who did?" The human asks. "Her name was Maria. Jasper and I were travelling after evacuating children, when we saw her. She was creating an army" Aimee sighs.

"She won every battle. She was smart, careful and she had Jasper and I. Jasper was her second in command. My brother and I trained her new borns. She never let them live beyond the first year.It was our job to dispose of them." Aimee admits with a sad tone.

"I thought what Maria and I had was love. Instead I was her puppet. I didn't know there was another way until I met Carlisle. He helped me." She softly smiles.

"What was it like turning?" Bella asks. "The venom was excruciating." Aimee informed her. It had just started raining, Aimee gave Bella the only shelter they could find as she sat beside her in the rain.

"When we taste human blood, a sort of frenzy begins, and it's almost impossible to stop." The vampire reveals.

"But Carlisle must of stopped?" Bella questions. "Yeah, first with Edward in 1918, then his wife Esme" Aimee replies.

"So is Carlisle the reason that you don't kill people?" Bella sceptically asks.

"No he's not the only reason. I don't want to be a monster. My family and I, we think of ourselves as vegetarians, right, cause we only survive on the blood of animals. But it's like a human only living on tofu, it keeps you strong but you're never fully satisfied." Aimee speaks.

The two stared at each other for a little while before Aimee began to tell her more. "What would it be like drinking your blood for instance?" She asks with a chuckle.

"It would be incredible for me, at first, but after a while it would feel almost painful" Aimee admits.

"Why?" Bella asks, confused. "Because of the mate bond we share" she replies with a grin.

"The what?!"