BMW (Chifuyu Tokrev)

!A/N! UMMMMM sooooo... I was being a lazy ass and I haven't post shit sorry 🤡

Chifuyu x reader

Owner: kiwitooth

Words: 2,941

Warning includes: Dacryphilia, humiliation, size kink, car sex, backseat, pinning, angry sex, jealous sex, breeding, praise, degradation, needy reader, dumbification. 

Summary: Feeling so heavily intoxicated from the alcohol you consumed in the club that you lost track of time, and you didn't realize you were already making out with another man, which enraged chifuyu and caused eternal bliss inside his BMW, not knowing how you were gradually bending to his will, making you all addicted to the point where you'll never want to leave his car and implant flashing filthy memories in your head. 

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

"Chifuyu!"

You whined as he dragged you out of the bar, your body con dress sliding up your thighs as all of you saw were stars flying around your head, your sight on a blurry distorted sight as you got to inebriated from the alcohol.

"H-hey! Let me go what the fuck!" You staggered back as you pry your wrist away from his tight grip that left a red mark on your skin.

"Let you go? Did you let go when someone almost kissed you back there?" He said aggravatedly, his eyes were like a scorching sun, flames almost like emitting from him, he's angry, and that was an understatement.

He snatched your wrist again and pulled you into the parking lot; it was late now, almost 11 p.m., and the only source of light was the parking lot street lights and the mooning beaming above.

Chifuyu let go of your wrist and shoved you outside the car, your back hitting the door, you almost fell out of balance but luckily you caught the car handle, he simply stands there in front of you, arms crossed, his gaze almost trapping you.

You looked back and saw that he bought his BMW, memories flashed in your mind as you widen your eyes.

Those nights were he would take his anger out on you in his car, he loves doing it in the car, to say.

You looked up at him and pouted, tears forming in your eyes as you felt guilty, also feeling scared of the man in front of you, how his eyes were like daggers aimed at you, his sharpened gaze and everything.

"I-I'm sorry... Chifuyu, I was drunk and m-my friends, I lost track of time, I'm so sorry, I had too much fun a-and I- I didn't mean to kiss him..." You sniffed through your tears, feeling so guilty and stupid.

"Hm? And?" He muttered, his arms crossed and eyes narrowed as he never removed his gaze from you, how you were so nervous and stuttering, feeling threatened, but at some point, he loves your reaction.

"I—I'm so sorry, please..." You apologized repeatedly, you didn't want to anger him like before, you saw him at his limits, he was scary when angry, you remember him beating up a group of people just for you, you know how he was a part of a gang when he was in his teenage years.

"That's it?"

"H-huh?" You looked up to him confusingly with a scared expression.

"You're really naïve, are you?" He said.

"Chifuyu..." You pouted, lips quivering as the tears in your eyes spilled, the mascara and eyeliner smudged, and with that, his thumb went on caressing your cheeks, wiping your tears away.

"Save your tears for later, baby." Chifuyu smirked.

"H-Huh?" Your breath hitched as he grabbed your wrist once again and opened his BMW car, he then threw you inside at the backseat, forcefully yet carefully, and then closed the door, locking it securely.